Windows 10: Microsoft 365 Subscription

Discus and support Microsoft 365 Subscription in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I tell is I am using my 365 Subscription?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LoisDunn, Jul 25, 2024.

1. LoisDunn Win User

Microsoft 365 Subscription

How can I tell is I am using my 365 Subscription?

:)

LoisDunn, Jul 25, 2024

2. Subscription of Microsoft 365

Your question is outside the scope of this Community.

We don't work for Microsoft.

We are mainly volunteers here.

Due to privacy restrictions we have no access to your private details to be able to assist you here.

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...r-turn-off-recurring-billing-for-subscription

This article covers the steps to cancel
    your Microsoft subscriptions such as free trials, Xbox Live and Microsoft 365.

Bill Smithers, Jul 25, 2024
  3. (Colette) Win User
    Subscription of Microsoft 365

I would like to cancel my subscription of microsoft 365

(Colette), Jul 25, 2024
  4. Microsoft 365 Subscription

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Hello Herb, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below then refer to the link for more information.

Change subscription plans

You can switch subscription plans for Xbox Live, Game Pass, and Office 365.

To change your subscription recurrence (for example, from monthly to yearly):

Sign in to your Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account.

Find the subscription in the list.

Select Manage > Change > Switch, and then choose your new recurrence. If you don't see this option, make sure recurring billing is on.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402702...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft 365 Subscription

1. Microsoft 365 Subscription - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 Subscription

2. Microsoft 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 Subscription: How can I tell is I am using my 365 Subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-subscription/b421a68a-78e7-45f1-bb18-b3ff46d6c718
  3. Microsoft 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 365 Subscription: How can I tell is I am using my 365 Subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-subscription/b421a68a-78e7-45f1-bb18-b3ff46d6c718
  4. Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full"

Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full": Hi, i here to seem for help if anyone know how to get this fix. Message show that my Family 365 was full but actually i just only share to 2 people...
  5. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  6. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  7. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal: My Microsoft Subscription for 365 Personal expires today but I have already bought a Product Key and have registered the details prior to the expiry date. Despite that, I have received a message advising that my Microsoft service will cease on August 1....
  9. 365 subscription.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    365 subscription.: I am using the free 365 subscription. Does this NOT include windows? That was what I needed. All you seem to get is some apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-subscription/0b023e45-23b5-4faf-a7d3-559b0f602124
  10. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...