Windows 10: Microsoft 365 Calendar

Discus and support Microsoft 365 Calendar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As of Oct 1st I have an office laptop that I can no longer see my scheduled appointments for Microsoft 365. But I can see them prior to the date. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaraG, Oct 25, 2022.

1. TaraG Win User

Microsoft 365 Calendar

As of Oct 1st I have an office laptop that I can no longer see my scheduled appointments for Microsoft 365. But I can see them prior to the date. I cannot even see my own calendar or if someone else invites me I don't see it or get the notification via email. Is this an issue with a recent update?

:)

TaraG, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Drremer Win User

sync calendar with Microsoft online 365

When I make an entry to my calendar on my HTC Windows phone, it doesn't show up on my Microsoft Online 365 calendar. Entries on my 365 calendar show up on my phone. How can I get entries made on my phone to appear?

Drremer, Oct 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft 365 Current Channel v2106 build 14131.20320 - July 13

UPDATE 7/21: New Microsoft 365 Current Channel v2106 build 14131.20332 - July 21

Source:
    Latest Office Updates for Windows

How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 and Office 2019 for Windows

Brink, Oct 25, 2022
  4. Sheltieuk Win User

Microsoft 365 Calendar

Outlook 365 calendar problem

Go to Settings - Options - Calendar and Tick box 'Show week numbers'

Microsoft 365 Calendar [​IMG]

Sheltieuk, Oct 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft 365 Calendar

1. Microsoft 365 Calendar - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 Calendar

2. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  3. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  4. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft 365 Calendar

Microsoft 365 Calendar: As of Oct 1st I have an office laptop that I can no longer see my scheduled appointments for Microsoft 365. But I can see them prior to the date. I cannot even see my own calendar or if someone else invites me I don't see it or get the notification via email. Is this an issue...
  6. Microsoft 365 Calendar

Microsoft 365 Calendar: As of Oct 1st I have an office laptop that I can no longer see my scheduled appointments for Microsoft 365. But I can see them prior to the date. I cannot even see my own calendar or if someone else invites me I don't see it or get the notification via email. Is this an issue...
  7. Microsoft calendar

Microsoft calendar: My microsoft calendar says "something went wrong and we were unable to save your recent edits" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar/b7ffb5c0-7ee6-4e69-8248-68b09612841a
  8. how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?

how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?: Can I sync my 365 calendar with iPhone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sync-microsoft-365-with-iphone-calendar/03b0ef0e-c8cd-4313-973b-a4667c92eef1
  9. Outlook 365 Calendar Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Calendar Question: Can anyone help please? I have just "moved" my Outlook 365 email to a new PC also running Outlook 365. I was using POP3 on the old computer but have opted for IMAP on the new and all seems ok as far as emails are concerned. I now need to move my Outlook calendar from the old...
  10. Outlook 365 calendar problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 calendar problem: Hi, i need help about outlook 365. I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there are appointments are not highlighted as in the old version, also the weeks are not numbered [img] 159739