Windows 10: Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE

Discus and support Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so recently i bought my bm 800 mic and i plugged it in then it appeared as a headphone and i tried every thing on youtube it still didnt work so if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marry_703, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Marry_703 Win User

Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE

so recently i bought my bm 800 mic and i plugged it in then it appeared as a headphone and i tried every thing on youtube it still didnt work so if anyone knows how to make the system recognise the mic as a mic please dont hesitate and help asap.

:)

Marry_703, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE

1. Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE - Similar Threads - Microphone Recognized HEADPHONE

2. Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE: so recently i bought my bm 800 mic and i plugged it in then it appeared as a headphone and i tried every thing on youtube it still didnt work so if anyone knows how to make the system recognise the mic as a mic please dont hesitate and help asap....
  3. Windows 11 Recognizing headphones but not microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Recognizing headphones but not microphone: I'm using Windows 11 on a laptop. I have a Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2, which are of course, headphones and they have a microphone on them. They use a headphone jack. I want to use the microphone in gaming, but it isn't showing up anywhere and won't work when I try playing...
  4. Windows 11 Recognizing headphones but not microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Recognizing headphones but not microphone: I'm using Windows 11 on a laptop. I have a Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2, which are of course, headphones and they have a microphone on them. They use a headphone jack. I want to use the microphone in gaming, but it isn't showing up anywhere and won't work when I try playing...
  5. Computer recognizing Aux microphone as headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer recognizing Aux microphone as headphones: I am trying to record some piano from my electric piano, so i plugged in my aux cord into my headphone/headset jack. But the problem is, my computer only recognizes my aux cord as headphones. How can I change it from headphones to a microphone? I've tried updating the drivers...
  6. My external microphone is not recognized by headphones?

My external microphone is not recognized by headphones?: Hello everybody! I've really tried everything. But only the internal micro(input) is accepted and not the external. With the speakers everything is okay! What can I do? Reinstalling the driver does not help! Mein externes Mikro von Kopfhörer wird nicht erkannt?
  7. Headphones Recognized as Microphone

Headphones Recognized as Microphone: Today when I plugged in my ear buds, a menu popped up: "which device did you plug in? Microphone, Headphones, etc." I accidently clicked Microphone, didn't realize it, and checked "don't show this again" and Done. Now, the device only shows up as a microphone no audio output....
  8. Combo/headphones jack is not recognizing microphone

Combo/headphones jack is not recognizing microphone: I have a dell latitude e6520 with a combo jack and i want to use it as a microphone only jack My problem is when i plug my microphone in it doesnt show up anywhere not even as a headphone the microphone im trying to use is the " Turbo X plm100 "...
  9. Microphone being recognized as headphones

Microphone being recognized as headphones: I am using a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series 2-in-1 laptop. I do not have Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have tried getting it, but it wouldn't run. I plugged my 4 pin microphone into the combined headphones/mic port. The mic, however, is being recognized as "Headphones" in the...
  10. My headphones microphone isnt recognized

My headphones microphone isnt recognized: When I plugged in my new headphones they were working fine but the microphone wasn't working and its still dont working I tried to see if the problem was in the head phones but the microphone worked completly fine on my phone i have downloaded all the windows updates from...