Windows 10: Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones.

Discus and support Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using windows 11 pro, and my wireless neckband and headphones work fine, but the microphone is not functioning correctly. I've tried enabling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Junaid Abdullah, Sep 28, 2024 at 9:03 AM.

1. Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones.

I'm using windows 11 pro, and my wireless neckband and headphones work fine, but the microphone is not functioning correctly. I've tried enabling the mic in settings, allowing apps to access it, and updating/restarting the audio drivers, but the issue persists. During meeting or calls, I get a notification saying, "Your mc isn't working." Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated.

:)

Junaid Abdullah, Sep 28, 2024 at 9:03 AM

2. Philips Sports Neckband Headphone buttons not working with Lumia 620

Philips
    SHQ4007/28
    Sports Neckband Headphone buttons are not working.

• Hands-free mic not working (can take the call and only hear the other person)
    • Volume buttons not working (can only pause and skip forward track)

Is there a adapter that I could buy to make them compatible with Lumia Phone?

3. Linda KC Win User
    Microphone on (very old) wired iPhone headphones doesn't work on Windows 11 but did on Windows 10

My work computer just updated to Windows 11. Now that I'm on Windows 11, I've discovered that the external mic on my (very old) iPhone wired headphones with the audio jack that also has microphone no longer work/don't pick up sound. They worked great on Windows 10 on my Zoom/Webex/apps that needed a microphone. I've gone into the Windows 11 microphone troubleshooter, and tested that microphone but it just doesn't pick up any sound. I tried the Device Properties/checking the drivers on this specific microphone but everything is updated/doesn't need changing.

Let me know if you have any tips/ideas...

4. David-M. Win User

Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones.

cant get wireless microphone to work with windows

Thanks for the clarification.

In this case, I suggest you contact Hotec support.

There doesn't seem to be a problem with your audio driver or Windows. Because the microphone on your wired headphones wouldn't be working either.

Thema:

Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones.

1. Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones. - Similar Threads - Microphone Working Wireless

2. Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Not Working on Windows 11 with Wireless Neckband and Headphones and also wired ones.: I'm using windows 11 pro, and my wireless neckband and headphones work fine, but the microphone is not functioning correctly. I've tried enabling the mic in settings, allowing apps to access it, and updating/restarting the audio drivers, but the issue persists. During meeting...
  3. Wired RealTek Microphone Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired RealTek Microphone Not Working: -Recently purchased a new Lenovo Computer. Model; 'Ideacentre,' Serial Number; SMJOLL6TG-Running Windows 11The computer has receptacles for headphones and microphone on the front. The mic is plugged in to the appropriate plug indicated by a 'microphone' Icon There are no...
  4. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  5. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  6. Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home: Hello,When I connect my wired headphones to my pc's headphone jack, I cannot hear the audio. I tried these headphones on multiple devices, and they work just fine. The pc seems to be the problem and I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. My system type is "HP...
  7. Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home

Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home: Hello,When I connect my wired headphones to my pc's headphone jack, I cannot hear the audio. I tried these headphones on multiple devices, and they work just fine. The pc seems to be the problem and I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. My system type is "HP...
  8. WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working: Hello, The sound device is not working when connecting a wired headphone if I started the system after sleep. I have to restart it again to consider the connected wired headphoneRegards,...
  9. WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working: Hello, The sound device is not working when connecting a wired headphone if I started the system after sleep. I have to restart it again to consider the connected wired headphoneRegards,...
  10. Wired Headphones not working/recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Headphones not working/recognized: Hi there, So I had been using wired headphones for my computer for all my life. Recently one of my headphones had died so I was forced to use my wireless headphones AirPods for my computer. I recently just got a new pair of headphones and they do not work for me anymore....