Windows 10: Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound

Discus and support Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello hope you are doing well I have a trouble with my Fifine A6V I reinstalled my Windows 10 pro on my laptop MSI gf63 thin and it stopped workingIt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ofhall, Sep 25, 2024 at 4:47 AM.

1. ofhall Win User

Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound

Hello hope you are doing well I have a trouble with my Fifine A6V I reinstalled my Windows 10 pro on my laptop MSI gf63 thin and it stopped workingIt connected by USB, It appears in device manager, I did everything with Windows microphone privacy settings, did all steps with deleting / disabling something in device manager, reinstalled all audio and usb drivers and tested on other computer, it worked well. Can you help me please… I also installed program Clean Usb Audio Registry_V1.3.2017.0317 and it didn’t help meMic is recognised by the computer laptop in my situation but audio l

:)

2. Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams (work or school) says "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working"

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams (work or school).

While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".

With the newest software installed from the Razer Website (Razer Synapse 3.7.131.11810 & Razer Synapse 2.21) it isn´t working.

When I tried to unistall Razer Synapse and reboot afterwards, it won´t change a thing - the only solution was to unistall razer synaps, uninstall the driver in the device-manager for the headphones and also for the microphone.

No Razer Synapse means no 7.1 sound, nor bass optimization.

I already asked the Razer support about that topic - they said when everything else (beside Microsoft Teams) the problem isn´t on their side?!

A Week ago, everything was working fine under Windows 10, thats the funny thing.

Any guesses what to do, so it will work again with the correct drivers?

Richie Domatio, Sep 25, 2024 at 4:51 AM
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 25, 2024 at 4:51 AM
  4. Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound

my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Thema:

Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound

1. Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound - Similar Threads - Microphone detected isn't

2. Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound: Hello hope you are doing well I have a trouble with my Fifine A6V I reinstalled my Windows 10 pro on my laptop MSI gf63 thin and it stopped workingIt connected by USB, It appears in device manager, I did everything with Windows microphone privacy settings, did all steps with...
  3. Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone detected by Windows by isn't working no sound: Hello hope you are doing well I have a trouble with my Fifine A6V I reinstalled my Windows 10 pro on my laptop MSI gf63 thin and it stopped workingIt connected by USB, It appears in device manager, I did everything with Windows microphone privacy settings, did all steps with...
  4. Headset Microphone isn't detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone isn't detected: My headset model is Hyperx Cloud stinger core 7.1. I got a new PC recently and after setting it up I realized my headset mic is not detected at all. The sound works just fine. My mic isnt broken as it works perfectly on another device my laptop. I tried rolling back the...
  5. Headset Microphone isn't detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Microphone isn't detected: My headset model is Hyperx Cloud stinger core 7.1. I got a new PC recently and after setting it up I realized my headset mic is not detected at all. The sound works just fine. My mic isnt broken as it works perfectly on another device my laptop. I tried rolling back the...
  6. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  7. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  8. Microphone sound not detected

Microphone sound not detected: I´ve had this problem since I reinstalled windows on my PC. I´ve connected several microphones through the frond jacks and rear ones, but it doesn´t seem to recognise any sound. I´ve also tried this on other apps such as discord, but it still doesn´t work. I reinstalled the...
  9. Microphones Detected But No Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphones Detected But No Sound: I have been trying multiple mics, and they are all recognized, but no program, including windows' test function are able to get any sound. I've tried 1 mic and 2 webcams. The webcams can display video but not audio. And yes, I changed the setting under privacy to let...
  10. USB microphone isn't detected

USB microphone isn't detected: I want to stream some game but can't activate my mic.I just looked in my recording devices and it looks like everything's all right, mic is physically connected but when I speak directly into the mic, those green bars at the right, not reacting at all. As far as I know, there...