Windows 10: Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?

Discus and support Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im running asus laptop windows 11, never had mic issues until recently. Suddenly my mic got super quiet and would cut in and out. I looked through all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Katie Sanders 716595, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?

Im running asus laptop windows 11, never had mic issues until recently. Suddenly my mic got super quiet and would cut in and out. I looked through all my settings and nothing was wrong with the mic itself so i did a system restore. System restore worked, temporarily. I left my computer on for a few hours and the issue came back so i did another system restore. The system restore is a temporary fix and ive never heard of this issue? I looked through my drivers and uninstalled one that had a yellow exclamation mark but the issue still came. Im not sure if its my drivers or what it is can anyone

:)

Katie Sanders 716595, Dec 4, 2022

2. Audio suddenly super low.

I don't think changing the driver did anything, but for example I watched a clip from RoboCop and Ed-209s gunfire is super loud at 50% but their voices aren't, I have to increase volume to hear them. But I watch a Knight rider clip and I can barely hear anything.

I found out I have sonic studio 3, but it's not working. "The current system is not supported, or the driver has not been properly installed."

Also, before you ask NO I don't have loudness equalization anywhere in any setting.

Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low? [​IMG]

Anarchist86ed, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Audio suddenly super low.

It sounds good in that video, but like I said my sonic studio isn't working for some reason. I even had to turn the volume down, but on other videos the audio is super low, still.

And yes I do have hearing problems because of tinnitus but that's nothing new. I'll try and reinstall it but I doubt it'll work.

Update: Same result after uninstalling and reinstalling. It will not work.

4. Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?

Audio suddenly super low.

Just today I started to notice my audio is seriously low. While I was playing a game I could hear gunfire super loud, but the rest of the game really low. Now when I watch a video on my SSD it's almost inaudible. I usually have my volume set to 50, but now I can't even watch online video the volume is so low even at max on the website. I've tried everything and nothing is fixing it, but I noticed this when I went poking around. Even at 100% my audio can be really low.

Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service IntcAzAudAddService for Device Instance ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0294&SUBSYS_104315BE&REV_1000\4&11BE7352&0&0001 with the following status: 0.

Thema:

Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?

1. Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low? - Similar Threads - Mic suddenly cutting

2. Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?: Im running asus laptop windows 11, never had mic issues until recently. Suddenly my mic got super quiet and would cut in and out. I looked through all my settings and nothing was wrong with the mic itself so i did a system restore. System restore worked, temporarily. I left...
  3. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mic is cutting out: So, my microphone is cutting out in like 2-4 secs. I tryed to use my headphone mic, but it didnt work either, Could someone reply on this application and help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-cutting-out/e9194d0e-175b-4af0-ac41-4fef6af0a780
  4. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mic is cutting out: So, my microphone is cutting out in like 2-4 secs. I tryed to use my headphone mic, but it didnt work either, Could someone reply on this application and help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-cutting-out/e9194d0e-175b-4af0-ac41-4fef6af0a780
  5. Mic cuts in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic cuts in and out: Hi all,I have been trying to fix my audio problems for some time now and haven't been able to find a solution. When I have my mic plugged in, it only registers input every other second and cut in and out almost to a steady 4/4 rythym. I have tried uninstalling and re...
  6. Mic randomly cuts out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic randomly cuts out: Hello reddit people I have a issue where my mic will just randomly cut out and i have to disable it and re enable it in the sound control panel i have tried my brothers headset same thing also have tried multiple usb ports same thingi have a hyper x cloud 2 headset mici tried...
  7. mic cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic cutting in and out: this issue started today, when talking my mic would constantly cut in and out, i have tried many different things such as trouble shooting disabling and renabling the mic on different apps, trying different headphones, restarts, updated the system, clean boot, checked drivers...
  8. mic cutting in and out

mic cutting in and out: this issue started today, when talking my mic would constantly cut in and out, i have tried many different things such as trouble shooting disabling and renabling the mic on different apps, trying different headphones, restarts, updated the system, checked drivers and more...
  9. mic cutting out

mic cutting out: hey all, general mic issue question. My ATR USB mic of about 5? years has just started cutting out pretty bad when talking with friends. Every time I try and speak more than a word or two I've been told its been cutting out pretty hard. I've since been using the mic on my...
  10. Mic cutting out and very low sound.

Mic cutting out and very low sound.: So, I don't know why this has happened and it started when I got it. I have a snowball. Not the ice version and I've confirmed it isn't wire related. I've switched modes on the mic and put the voice level to 100% but nothing works! It's low volume and cuts the good last...