Windows 10: Merge Certification Profiles

Discus and support Merge Certification Profiles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried to merge Certification profiles from two different Microsoft accounts, one with email registered with my workplace and the other with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JTAdeyemi, Feb 14, 2024.

1. JTAdeyemi Win User

Merge Certification Profiles

Ive tried to merge Certification profiles from two different Microsoft accounts, one with email registered with my workplace and the other with my university. The problem access to my university Microsoft account seems to be blocked and i don’t know why. Its still within the period where it should be accessible post graduation according to the uni policies so i don’t know what to do

:)

JTAdeyemi, Feb 14, 2024

2. Merge Certification Profiles

Hi Sam,

From your post, I understand you wanted to merge certification profiles. For such kind of issues, we have a dedicated support channel to assist you with your request, to ensure you get the expert assistance, we’ll suggest you post in MCP support forums.

Kind regards,

Neha

Neha Singh MSFT, Feb 14, 2024
  3. Merge Certification Profiles

Hi,

I need to merge certification profiles that are currently under different email addresses/Microsoft accounts.

Can you please assist?

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Casella, Feb 14, 2024
  4. Cheng Li3 Win User

Merge Microsoft Certification Profile

Hi,

I have 2 Microsoft Learn accounts which I have both completed exams and obtained certifications. I would like to merge all the certifications from both accounts into my primary account. Additionally, if possible, I would also appreciate it if you could consolidate the learning records into this single account, too.

Please let me know the procedures to initiate this merge. Thanks a lot.

Cheng Li3, Feb 14, 2024
Thema:

1. Merge Certification Profiles - Similar Threads - Merge Certification Profiles

2. Merge Certification Profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge Certification Profiles: Ive tried to merge Certification profiles from two different Microsoft accounts, one with email registered with my workplace and the other with my university. The problem access to my university Microsoft account seems to be blocked and i don’t know why. Its still within the...
  3. Merge Certification Profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merge Certification Profiles: Ive tried to merge Certification profiles from two different Microsoft accounts, one with email registered with my workplace and the other with my university. The problem access to my university Microsoft account seems to be blocked and i don’t know why. Its still within the...
  4. Merge Microsoft Certification Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge Microsoft Certification Profile: Hi,I have 2 Microsoft Learn accounts which I have both completed exams and obtained certifications. I would like to merge all the certifications from both accounts into my primary account. Additionally, if possible, I would also appreciate it if you could consolidate the...
  5. Merge Microsoft Certification Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merge Microsoft Certification Profile: Hi,I have 2 Microsoft Learn accounts which I have both completed exams and obtained certifications. I would like to merge all the certifications from both accounts into my primary account. Additionally, if possible, I would also appreciate it if you could consolidate the...
  6. Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile: Hi MCP Support Team, I've incorrect legal name in Microsoft Certification Profile. I'm concerned I will not be allowed to attend certification exams if my name does not exactly match my ID. Could you please assist me to update my name from Nancy Maria Jone A E to Nancy Maria...
  7. Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile

Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile: Hi MCP Support Team, I've incorrect legal name in Microsoft Certification Profile. I'm concerned I will not be allowed to attend certification exams if my name does not exactly match my ID. Could you please assist me to update my name from Nancy Maria Jone A E to Nancy Maria...
  8. Merge Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge Profile: Hello I Have Completed MO-200 Excel Associate Exam on Saturday 22 October 2022 Via Certiport and i got new MC ID-994032776 I already have Pearsonvue account and have MC Id- 990972999 I request you to merge my both the Profiles and Would Like to Keep 994032776 as my Main and...
  9. Merge Profile

Merge Profile: Hello I Have Completed MO-200 Excel Associate Exam on Saturday 22 October 2022 Via Certiport and i got new MC ID-994032776 I already have Pearsonvue account and have MC Id- 990972999 I request you to merge my both the Profiles and Would Like to Keep 994032776 as my Main and...
  10. Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?

Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?: I created a second Firefox profile as an experiment. I created new bookmarks, forgetting that bookmarks only go into the current profile. Is there a way that I can merge the two sets of bookmarks, or to somehow copy individual bookmarks or folders of bookmarks between the two...