Windows 10: Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...

Discus and support Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have samsung MagicSeries 7 DM700A3C-A14 All-in-one desktop. it has windows 10 installed on it recently originally comes with windows 7,8. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Munkhbadral Ayurzana, Aug 9, 2024.

1. Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...

I have samsung MagicSeries 7 DM700A3C-A14 All-in-one desktop. it has windows 10 installed on it recently originally comes with windows 7,8. Then suddenly it doesn't play or recognize DVD/CD. the player hums then stops nothing happens. I followed all the troubleshoot steps provided by Microsoft and Dell well they have good troubleshoot methods nothing changed - they say everything is fine and working and up to date except it is not working. Then i googled and found out this is a common problem for many people who have installed windows 10 on their older machines and the DVD/CD doesn't work.

:)

Munkhbadral Ayurzana, Aug 9, 2024

2. My MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD/CD ROM Stopped working when I Upgraded My Operating System from 8.1 to Windows 10

My DVD/CD ROM was working just fine while I had Windows 8.1, But Stopped working, and wasn't even seen in Device Manager until I chose to show Hidden Devices. I've tried updating the Driver with no success. There isn't even a yellow Exclamation Mark to show
    that the Device has issues. When I look at the Properties for the MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD/CD ROM It explains in the General Tab that Currently this Hardware Device is not Connected to the Computer. (Code 45)

I already looked into the Microsoft Community for Ideas or Fixes for Code 45, But All of the examples of Devices that Received Code 45 were a Mouse, a Controller, and a Cellphone, and the Issues were resolved by Unplugging the Devices and Plugging them back
    in. My DVD/CD ROM was never Unplugged, hence Plugging It back in was not an Option.

If Any-One in the Microsoft Community could suggest a way to Reconnect My MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD/CD ROM and Afford Me the luxury of Once again being able to use My DVD/CD ROM, I would be Forever Grateful.

JohnFerrier, Aug 9, 2024
  3. DVD/CD Drive Saying CD-Rom

My Dvd drive is listed in my device manager however it is set as cd rom in the description, it also wont open and is not set as my default drive, any suggestions?

windows 10 if that changes anything

LukeRobson, Aug 9, 2024
  4. Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...

Windows 10 CD and DVD player

Yes there is a 'DVD/CD-ROM drives'.

If I double click on that, 'MATSHITA DVD+-RW UJ8E2' appears.

It says this Matshita thing is working properly and the device driver is installed.

LynnWagstaff, Aug 9, 2024
Thema:

Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...

1. Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything... - Similar Threads - Matshita DVD ROM

2. Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...: I have samsung MagicSeries 7 DM700A3C-A14 All-in-one desktop. it has windows 10 installed on it recently originally comes with windows 7,8. Then suddenly it doesn't play or recognize DVD/CD. the player hums then stops nothing happens. I followed all the troubleshoot steps...
  3. Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Matshita DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade - troubleshooting says everything...: I have samsung MagicSeries 7 DM700A3C-A14 All-in-one desktop. it has windows 10 installed on it recently originally comes with windows 7,8. Then suddenly it doesn't play or recognize DVD/CD. the player hums then stops nothing happens. I followed all the troubleshoot steps...
  4. CD/DVD Rom

CD/DVD Rom: On My Windows 10 Dell Computer My CD/DVD Don't Work No CD's Or DVD's Will Play Is There A Driver Missing What Can Be The Problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-rom/6e54509b-68b3-4134-aa08-365459368b93
  5. matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd

matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd: Hi I updated my window in February/march to the latest window 10 version 21h2. The driver got updated to Matshita DVD Rom UJ8d3. A month before the update, I was burning my CDs using verbatim on my sony vaio laptop vf15a13cdb, with no problems. After the update, the error I...
  6. matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd: Hi I updated my window in February/march to the latest window 10 version 21h2. The driver got updated to Matshita DVD Rom UJ8d3. A month before the update, I was burning my CDs using verbatim on my sony vaio laptop vf15a13cdb, with no problems. After the update, the error I...
  7. matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. dvd/cd-rom

dvd/cd-rom: Ever since 2/4/21 I have not been able to use my disc drive. Says operating normal but it wont open and I can hear it spinning. Have got a lot of error codes,,,, 2, 7023, 642, 257, 7030,215, 318,10010, 1534, 10002,...
  9. DVD/CD-ROM

DVD/CD-ROM: windows 10 does not find my DVD/CD-ROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcd-rom/2ea72ae2-a716-44c5-86f7-a654e1dd0074
  10. DVD/CD ROM

DVD/CD ROM: my DVD/CD ROM missing some drives doesn't read blank discs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcd-rom/cf6ec6ea-3c4d-4f3f-889c-c1abe759469a