Windows 10: MATLAB installer fails to start

Discus and support MATLAB installer fails to start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Education (x64) and I have tried to install both R2018b and R2010a of MATLAB, it unzips the files in a temp folder, runs the C++... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Victoria Gr_., Oct 17, 2018.

1. MATLAB installer fails to start

I have Windows 10 Education (x64) and I have tried to install both R2018b and R2010a of MATLAB, it unzips the files in a temp folder, runs the C++ Redistributable, pops startup screen and then it vanishes in seconds.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Victoria Gr_., Oct 17, 2018
  2. kensiko Win User

Can't install Matlab R2006a!!! Help!!!

Yes I used automatic installation using the tool provided in Matlab CD, check on Google for instructions. This way you install Matlab in the background

kensiko, Oct 18, 2018
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Oct 18, 2018
  4. MATLAB installer fails to start

Windows 10 - Impossible to install Matlab R2015a (MVSC++ error)

Hi,

I just made a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64b.

The first program I tried to install afterward was Matlab R2015a 64b and it failed. The error message (1935) concerned Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 which could not be installed from Matlab. Installing it independently did not resolve the issue.

Has anyone else encountered that specific problem? I am in urgent need for help as Matlab is my main professional software. I had to reverse to W7 in the mean time.

Many thanks in advance,

Matthieu

MatthieuLonchay, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

MATLAB installer fails to start

1. MATLAB installer fails to start - Similar Threads - MATLAB installer fails

2. How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service: Hello,I have published an ASP.NET core web API to the Azure App service. The API is dependent on a MATLAB dll for calculations. In order for the API to function on the cloud, I need to install the MATLAB 2020b Compiler on the Azure App service. What have I tried so...
  3. How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service: Hello,I have published an ASP.NET core web API to the Azure App service. The API is dependent on a MATLAB dll for calculations. In order for the API to function on the cloud, I need to install the MATLAB 2020b Compiler on the Azure App service. What have I tried so...
  4. Gettting error while installing matlab or any other exe files

Gettting error while installing matlab or any other exe files: The winzip self extractor is giving me error while installing matlab or any other exe files. I could not uninstall it as, I could not find it in the programs and features menu. Tell me a way to bypass this issue or remove this winzip self extractor...
  5. Couldn't save File in Matlab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't save File in Matlab: I am unable to save the .m9 file that I have made in Matlab and this window pops out !It is saying to contact the administrator to obtain permission.Please help to resolve this issue as soon as possible....
  6. matlab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    matlab: I installed Matlab. I am trying to use it offline and using installation key. And when i open setup it says installer error and will not open. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/matlab/3d5da212-5709-4f83-b6a8-a2dba817b7d1
  7. Windows update deleted MATLAB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update deleted MATLAB?: Hi, so the other day I updated my Windows 10 to the newest version on my desktop in the settings. On my desktop, I have the program MATLAB, before I did the update everything seemed fine with MATLAB, but after the Windows update the MATLAB program was gone. I still have the...
  8. BSCOD while running MATLAB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSCOD while running MATLAB: Hi all, My computer keeps crashing while running MATLAB, however MATLAB isn't giving me any error code. I was hoping someone could help me diagnose my issue. I have attached my .dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhmUCMoEoNy7l0sHjZ0acrKMUCpW The last error code I...
  9. First install - Windows failed to start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First install - Windows failed to start: Hello, I have just finshed building a PC and I ran into trouble while trying to install Windows. I bought a BOX version of Windows 10 which came on a USB stick. I changed the boot order in BIOS, I go to the Windows Boot Manager screen, I choose "Windows 10 64 bit...
  10. Can't install Matlab R2006a!!! Help!!!

Can't install Matlab R2006a!!! Help!!!: I was testing Windows 10 at work since 2 weeks and decided to go for it but today I discovered that I'm unable to install the Matlab version we have! Installation starts and I'm able to enter information and when I get to the typical or custom I can't go further ! It seems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. matlab windows 10 install fails

2. matlab r2006a installation in w10