Windows 10: Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN

Discus and support Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am super frustrated trying to upload a .msix / .msixupload file to the Microsoft App Store. This is manually built for a Delphi application,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sync_mystified, Sep 29, 2024 at 7:22 PM.

1. Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN

I am super frustrated trying to upload a .msix / .msixupload file to the Microsoft App Store. This is manually built for a Delphi application, validated with the latest App Cert Kit.When I upload, the code signing dialog pops up, I am prompted for my code signing password, but then I get a bunch of unhelpful error messages: You must upload at least one package. If you are using market groups, then each market group must have at least one package.You must provide a package that supports each selected device family or uncheck the box for unsupported device families. Note that targeting the Xbo

:)

sync_mystified, Sep 29, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  2. chienjy Win User

attack by hao.360.cn

attack by hao.360.cn

I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro for friend,

then I tested ie found his home page was to be directed to the hao.360.cn! Whether using regedit looking after hao.360.cn delete machine code, or use Ultra Adware Killer 4.2.2.0 or other antivirus software after scanning
    is still a problem!

Thanks

3. DaveM121 Win User
    How to publish my game on Microsoft Start?

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The steps required to publish your new game to the Microsoft Store are explained on this link form Microsoft, you will need to upload your game to get your code verified by the Microsoft Developers.

https://learn.microsoft.com/zh-CN/windows/apps/...

4. Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN

Thema:

Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN

1. Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN - Similar Threads - Matching Microsoft Package

2. Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN: I am super frustrated trying to upload a .msix / .msixupload file to the Microsoft App Store. This is manually built for a Delphi application, validated with the latest App Cert Kit.When I upload, the code signing dialog pops up, I am prompted for my code signing password,...
  3. Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Matching Microsoft Package/Identity/Publisher CN with existing hardware code signing key CN: I am super frustrated trying to upload a .msix / .msixupload file to the Microsoft App Store. This is manually built for a Delphi application, validated with the latest App Cert Kit.When I upload, the code signing dialog pops up, I am prompted for my code signing password,...
  4. Cannot connect to Windows Server VPN with error "The certificate's CN name does not match...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Windows Server VPN with error "The certificate's CN name does not match...: Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question, i'm not sure where else to go for answers at this point. I am using Win Server 2019, and have tried setting up a VPN server for remote connection through SSTP. I cannot connect to the VPN for some reason, every time I...
  5. Cannot connect to Windows Server VPN with error "The certificate's CN name does not match...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Windows Server VPN with error "The certificate's CN name does not match...: Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question, i'm not sure where else to go for answers at this point. I am using Win Server 2019, and have tried setting up a VPN server for remote connection through SSTP. I cannot connect to the VPN for some reason, every time I...
  6. Setting up LAPS - Changing Permission on a CN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up LAPS - Changing Permission on a CN: I am currently having an issue with changing permissions on our networks CN=Computers. When setting up LAPS you must run a command on the organizational units that have your workstations in them. Well our network has been setup where our Headquarter's Computers sit within the...
  7. Setting up LAPS - Changing Permission on a CN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up LAPS - Changing Permission on a CN: I am currently having an issue with changing permissions on our networks CN=Computers. When setting up LAPS you must run a command on the organizational units that have your workstations in them. Well our network has been setup where our Headquarter's Computers sit within the...
  8. Setting up LAPS - Changing Permission on a CN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Brother Printer MFC-5890 CN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer MFC-5890 CN: The print queue shows the document for several seconds then it does not print. The queue quickly deletes the document similar to as if it had printed. Downloaded new driver. Power cycled unit. Still same problem. Recently used some EZink refilled ink cartridges for the first...
  10. photo capture on th 465 CN printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo capture on th 465 CN printer: where do I find photo capture on the brothe 465cn printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-capture-on-th-465-cn-printer/02538a7e-1602-45b7-a100-015c939cae61