Windows 10: Mapped drive folders show as blank

Discus and support Mapped drive folders show as blank in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 computers out of 16 that show mapped drive connections as blank when accessing the files. The bottom left shows the correct item counts, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nikolas Ali, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Mapped drive folders show as blank

I have 3 computers out of 16 that show mapped drive connections as blank when accessing the files. The bottom left shows the correct item counts, and the quick access column reveals subfolders, but the main explorer window shows as blank even on reboot, restart of explorer process, sfc /scannow did not fix nor did rebooting the server SLFP-FS01 which hosts the files. I have not been able to find people with similar issues as there is no error message or disconnect issue shown. Remapping the drives or direct connection to the folder results in the same as well. What else can I do to get access

:)

Nikolas Ali, Dec 20, 2023
Thema:

Mapped drive folders show as blank

1. Mapped drive folders show as blank - Similar Threads - Mapped drive folders

2. Map Drive not showing on network computers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Map Drive not showing on network computers.: Hi,I'm trying to add a mapped drive on a pc that we are using as a basic file server. The pc already has shared folders which are accessible from all pc's without issue. The only reason we require the mapped drive is that one item of software is having issues without...
  3. Map Drive not showing on network computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Map Drive not showing on network computers.: Hi,I'm trying to add a mapped drive on a pc that we are using as a basic file server. The pc already has shared folders which are accessible from all pc's without issue. The only reason we require the mapped drive is that one item of software is having issues without...
  4. Mapped drive folders show as blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped drive folders show as blank: I have 3 computers out of 16 that show mapped drive connections as blank when accessing the files. The bottom left shows the correct item counts, and the quick access column reveals subfolders, but the main explorer window shows as blank even on reboot, restart of explorer...
  5. Mapped drive folders show as blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapped drive folders show as blank: I have 3 computers out of 16 that show mapped drive connections as blank when accessing the files. The bottom left shows the correct item counts, and the quick access column reveals subfolders, but the main explorer window shows as blank even on reboot, restart of explorer...
  6. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer

Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer: Hi,I am setting up a new MS Surface with Windows 10 Pro that is joined successfully to our corporate domain with a domain user profile configured. I've done this hundreds of times, but for some reason, this particular machine won't show the mapped drives, which are in Azure I...
  7. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer: Hi,I am setting up a new MS Surface with Windows 10 Pro that is joined successfully to our corporate domain with a domain user profile configured. I've done this hundreds of times, but for some reason, this particular machine won't show the mapped drives, which are in Azure I...
  8. Removed mapped drive no longer showing in drive list for a new mapped drive.

Removed mapped drive no longer showing in drive list for a new mapped drive.: I had a mapped network drive that was showing as disconnected and I tried the CMD (Admin) command mountvol /r which removed the mapped drive but now the drive that was causing the trouble no longer shows up in the list if drives I can mount. How do I get this drive back?...
  9. Mapped network drive shows only blank screen

Mapped network drive shows only blank screen: Hi guys , i have created a mapped network drive but nothing is listed when i connect to the remote pc. i do not see any folders/files etc ... if i use my pc to connect to another pc everything is available like the users ,public folders where i can browse through them.only...
  10. Mapped drives not showing up on Explorer

Mapped drives not showing up on Explorer: I have several server drives mapped to my Surface Pro 3 tablet, and from time to time they disappear from Windows Explorer and XYplorer (an Explorer replacement). They are still there and mapped, as Net Use shows them mapped properly. But to get them tho show up in either...