Windows 10: Many BSOD on Asus laptop

Discus and support Many BSOD on Asus laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malik Hussein, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability Monitor and found the last BSOD which was hypervisor error and found this problem detailsThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000026cb7e, 0x0000000000001002, 0x0000010000405bd0. A&nb

:)

Malik Hussein, Feb 13, 2024

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 13, 2024
  3. Bsod Asus laptop

Bsod Asus laptop lost my MS key..what now?

theodorerulfs, Feb 13, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

Many BSOD on Asus laptop

n-ster, Feb 13, 2024
Thema:

Many BSOD on Asus laptop

1. Many BSOD on Asus laptop - Similar Threads - Many BSOD Asus

2. So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.: I've researched enough to know the most important thing you need is a dump file, since my PC wasn't creating any, i've finally learned how to move virtual memory to the second drive and it worked, now my laptop creates dumpfiles and it has recorded the last 2 BSOD's.I've...
  3. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  4. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  5. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  6. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  7. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

8. Too many Asus Utilities

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Too many Asus Utilities: Recently purchased an Asus ROG GL10DHAMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core, 1TB SSD, 1TB Hard Drive. There was way too much Bloat. Gotten rid of most of it but even though I have download Windows 10 2004 and burned to DVD, Did a 2 clean install these 9 "services" will not go away. Any...
  9. BSOD on ASUS laptop with Windows 10

BSOD on ASUS laptop with Windows 10: Here's the system: ASUS VivoBook W202NA-DH02 Rugged 11.6-inch Windows 10 Home Laptop, Intel Dual-Core Celeron processor 2.4 GHz, 4GB Ram, 64GB emmc hard drive, spill proof keyboard, USB 3.0 Purchased new 8 months ago. Worked fine until 1/7/2019. Worked in the morning....
  10. Asus laptop random bsod

Asus laptop random bsod: Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused...