Windows 10: Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

Discus and support Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; if I have malwarebytes premium protection with real protection and microsoft defender with real protection, does it cause performance conflicts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Filbert Resurreccion1, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

if I have malwarebytes premium protection with real protection and microsoft defender with real protection, does it cause performance conflicts?

:)

Filbert Resurreccion1, Apr 27, 2023

2. Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Irrespective of the LTSC life cycle, as it is a specific version of 10 designed with specific usage in mind
    https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ed/ba-p/293181

you cannot expect standard apps designed for windows 10 generally such as Malwarebytes for windows to work without possible hitches.

You are IMHO using an OS that as Microsoft explain has specific features.

Additionally Malwarebytes free is simply the configured - no active protection of Malwarebytes Premium or a time expired trial of Premium, so whichever it is it provides no real time protection.

Simple answer - use Defender _ Windows Security Centre presuming it is in Enterprise LTSC

Macboatmaster, Apr 27, 2023
  3. f23948 Win User
    Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection has a lots of bugs more a lot than Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection keeps app crashing and keeps showing BSOD more a lot than Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

f23948, Apr 27, 2023
  4. WXC
    WXC Win User

Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

Malwarebytes Premium Turned Off Windows Defender??  

@woodbine

Your screenshot

If you read further in the thread, you'll notice neither I or Paul, have anything listed under 'Web Protection'.

I can only assume it's referring to an 'extension or other app'. But really have no idea, as I don't use them.

My suggestion, keep Windows Security updated (make sure Smart Screen or equivalent is turned on in your Browser), and don't stress over it. *Wink

Best of luck.

Thema:

Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

1. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Premium protection

2. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection and microsoft defender, does it cause performance conflicts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-protection-and-microsoft/8fbca401-6f1e-4f93-8e0f-efef12867487
  3. Defender Premium protection plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Premium protection plus: I received this email yesterday:Microsoft AccountsThank you for using our services. This email is regarding your subscription of Defender Premium protection plus. Please check below for more information. Customer email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Customer...
  4. Defender Premium protection plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Premium protection plus: I received this email yesterday:Microsoft AccountsThank you for using our services. This email is regarding your subscription of Defender Premium protection plus. Please check below for more information. Customer email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Customer...
  5. Defender and Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender and Malwarebytes: Can Defender and Malwarebytes run together? Do I have to disable one to use the other? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-and-malwarebytes/f5875915-752c-4803-b761-cd49242dc225
  6. Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection: Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection has a lots of bugs more a lot than Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection keeps app crashing and keeps showing BSOD more a lot than Malwarebytes...
  7. Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender

Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender: Does the installation of Malwarebytes Premium free trial disable or prevent Windows 10 Defender from running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-free-trial-compatibility-with/5850b911-e1e0-4eac-b44c-cfb90730f494
  8. Can you run Malwarebytes premium in windows 10 without affecting defender and firewall protections?

Can you run Malwarebytes premium in windows 10 without affecting defender and firewall protections?: Can you run Malwarebytes premium in windows 10 without affecting defender and firewall protections? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes/24efa8bc-d835-4cdb-9cee-f3e25637cf16
  9. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  10. Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem

Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem: I had Malwarebytes Premium Installed until recently but, about 09 Sept, it seems to have become downgraded to the free version. I tried reinserting my Identifier and Key but these were not accepted. I then tried to reinstall the program from my Downloads folder but that has...