Windows 10: Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions?

Discus and support Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There's a malware running in for some days. A few days ago, I got to know that it's running in the background. My pc freeze, stop working all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mustafizur Rahman2, Oct 20, 2024 at 1:22 AM.

1. Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions?

There's a malware running in for some days. A few days ago, I got to know that it's running in the background. My pc freeze, stop working all of a sudden or after 30 or more minutes. A blue screen appears, saying some error with stop codes. The most recent is "memory management". I tried getting windows 11 but no improvements. It was like some hidden software all these days. No records, no traces, nothing in task manager. A few days ago, it revealed itself. Maybe because of Defender. It's like when I start, command prompt opens like super-fast and then disappears. Task manager shows command

:)

Mustafizur Rahman2, Oct 20, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

3. Byu2 Win User
    Can't run command prompt as administrator windows 10 build 10 15063

Hi.

I tried create new profile, the same result, also same in built in Administrator account.

any suggestions?

4. Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions?

Windows 10 Home - No response to Run Command Prompt as Administrator

I have a Win 10 (Home) PC running 10.0.19041

When trying to run Command Prompt as Administrator (right click and select method) nothing happens.

I am logged in as an Administrator user.

Web search suggested looking at Autorun entry in Registry for Current User, Software, Microsoft, Command Processor

However, the command processor key is not listed under the Microsoft entry there.

Web suggested copying from HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor

But that Command Processor entry does not appear in the list there either.

The machine has been scanned with DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image and sfc

This has resulted in corrupt files being found and repaired but with no change to the launch situation.

Any suggestions, as this machine quite regularly goes away and does its onw thing and remains unresponsive for long periods before returning control to the user.

Has been virus scanned, malware scanned, reg errors scanned with multiple products but always seems to be deemed to be clear of such problems.

NeilMitchell7, Oct 20, 2024 at 1:28 AM
Thema:

Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions?

1. Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions? - Similar Threads - Malware runs command

2. Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware runs command prompt on its own, any solutions?: There's a malware running in for some days. A few days ago, I got to know that it's running in the background. My pc freeze, stop working all of a sudden or after 30 or more minutes. A blue screen appears, saying some error with stop codes. The most recent is "memory...
  3. Command Opens on its own and running a command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Opens on its own and running a command: Command Opens on its own and running a command and then displays the following messages SUCCESS: The process with PID 23036 child process of PID 22204 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 18500 child process of PID 22204 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process...
  4. Command Opens on its own and running a command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Opens on its own and running a command: Command Opens on its own and running a command and then displays the following messages SUCCESS: The process with PID 23036 child process of PID 22204 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 18500 child process of PID 22204 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process...
  5. Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...: I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls help me to solve this....
  6. Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...: I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls help me to solve this....
  7. Browser redirect on its' own to a malware site.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser redirect on its' own to a malware site.: My computer has Windows 8.1 with Mozilla Firefox as internet browser and is protected by ESET NOD32 Antivirus 8.When connected to the internet email, news, youtube, etc., I receive ESET notifications that a website was blocked http://survey-smiles.com IP Address:...
  8. My laptop is doing commands on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is doing commands on its own: Hi, I’ve got this WPS Dell laptop for half a year and its performance has been very disappointing. However today I experience the strangest thing - I was watching a lecture video and my laptop started operating on its own. Calendar suddenly being opened, word file being...
  9. Help with run command using the command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with run command using the command prompt: Hello, I have a question regarding running a batch file using a command prompt. My batch file is in my directory. I change directory to where my batch file is located at , and run the batch file as shown in my example. But I got an error saying a run is not recognized...
  10. Run vs. Command Prompt vs Elevated command prompt?

in Windows 10 Support
    Run vs. Command Prompt vs Elevated command prompt?: Is there a rule of thumb to know which of the referenced you would use when entering a particular command or file name? Mark 112722