Windows 10: Malware cannot be deleted

Discus and support Malware cannot be deleted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded a rar file but it has a lot of viruses but I got rid of all of it except one which I'm struggling with. I cannot access it properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohamed Suliman2, Oct 4, 2024 at 2:47 PM.

1. Malware cannot be deleted

Hi I downloaded a rar file but it has a lot of viruses but I got rid of all of it except one which I'm struggling with. I cannot access it properties or see the file location. If anyone helps me I will be very grateful

:)

Mohamed Suliman2, Oct 4, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  2. Le Boule Win User
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

4. Malware cannot be deleted

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Oct 4, 2024 at 2:57 PM
Thema:

Malware cannot be deleted

1. Malware cannot be deleted - Similar Threads - Malware cannot deleted

2. Malware cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Malware cannot be deleted: Hi I downloaded a rar file but it has a lot of viruses but I got rid of all of it except one which I'm struggling with. I cannot access it properties or see the file location. If anyone helps me I will be very grateful...
  3. Malware cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware cannot be deleted: Hi I downloaded a rar file but it has a lot of viruses but I got rid of all of it except one which I'm struggling with. I cannot access it properties or see the file location. If anyone helps me I will be very grateful...
  4. Cant delete malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete malware: I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it as it keep running and when i end task, it reappers. i have tried using malwarebytes but doesnt detect it as malware, please...
  5. Cant delete malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant delete malware: I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it as it keep running and when i end task, it reappers. i have tried using malwarebytes but doesnt detect it as malware, please...
  6. Cant delete malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. i cannot delet malware

i cannot delet malware: Trojan:BAT/Malgent!MSR it always come in my temp folder and cannot remove it after 4-5 min it agin come in my temp foldersome time a popup come which says where you wan tot open "getadmin.vbs" notepad or ms script servics I always denies it because it may be anything but the...
  8. Deleted Photos Virus/malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Photos Virus/malware: So I think that my computer has a malware or its been virused.. I can’t really tell since my computer is acting fine and its not showing any symptoms but I’m always having protected folder access blocked from svchost and other apps. So I had this explicit images of mine on my...
  9. Files "Locked" and Cannot Backup or Delete After Malware Incident

in Windows 10 Support
    Files "Locked" and Cannot Backup or Delete After Malware Incident: Hi, I recently had a malware incident that forced me to restore a system image - however, I failed to realize that restoring the system image would not restore data stored in C:\Users\myname Once the system image was restored and I realized that I should probably include...
  10. Cannot delete this malware leftover

Cannot delete this malware leftover: So my dad was using the pc and installed malware by mistake. I ran malwarebyes and removed the malware but every time he signs into his account on startup this error pops up. I tried to find it's folder but couldn't see it so how can I remove it please? 30658