Windows 10: made payment for ibis paint

Discus and support made payment for ibis paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i made the purchase for ibis pain pro but the pro feature are not added. the money has been transfered from my account to microsoft but it is not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dibya435, May 18, 2024.

1. Dibya435 Win User

made payment for ibis paint

i made the purchase for ibis pain pro but the pro feature are not added. the money has been transfered from my account to microsoft but it is not even showing in the billing area

:)

Dibya435, May 18, 2024

2. Why can't I download ibis paint?

Can you try restarting your computer and then launching the Ibis Paint app again? If you are still getting the same error message when launching the app after the reboot, please follow the steps here https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/topic/-wind...

Emmanuel Urieta, May 18, 2024
  3. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

I saved my drawing on ibis paint as a png but I can't find it with file explorer, does anyone know where the drawing goes?

Anonymous_Someone, May 18, 2024
  4. made payment for ibis paint

Where do ibis paint png files go to?

Hello, Elise,

No, Ibis Paint X does not show me where the file goes or allows me to choose where the file goes. Sorry if this problem is taking up some of your time.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

Anonymous_Someone, May 18, 2024
Thema:

made payment for ibis paint

1. made payment for ibis paint - Similar Threads - made payment ibis

2. can't download ibis paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download ibis paint: i just bought the microsoft surface laptop studio 2 and i can't seem to download ibis paint from the store. it says : An error occurred. This app will be exited. Detail: Can't create the folder. [FU:createDirectory] Can't create a directory. error: Permission denied 13,...
  3. can't download ibis paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download ibis paint: i just bought the microsoft surface laptop studio 2 and i can't seem to download ibis paint from the store. it says : An error occurred. This app will be exited. Detail: Can't create the folder. [FU:createDirectory] Can't create a directory. error: Permission denied 13,...
  4. made payment for ibis paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    made payment for ibis paint: i made the purchase for ibis pain pro but the pro feature are not added. the money has been transfered from my account to microsoft but it is not even showing in the billing area...
  5. Why can't I download ibis paint?

Why can't I download ibis paint?: I am trying to download ibis paint on my windows 11 surface. I have checked all system requirements and also updated my system but it still shows an error notification, every time I try to download it. Please help...
  6. Why can't I download ibis paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download ibis paint?: I am trying to download ibis paint on my windows 11 surface. I have checked all system requirements and also updated my system but it still shows an error notification, every time I try to download it. Please help...
  7. Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13: I am using Windows 11 and I am the administrator. Every time I try to access or create a new drawing file through Ibis Paint downloaded from MS it says this:...
  8. Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13

Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13: I am using Windows 11 and I am the administrator. Every time I try to access or create a new drawing file through Ibis Paint downloaded from MS it says this:...
  9. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do ibis paint png files go to?: I saved my drawing on ibis paint as a png but I can't find it with file explorer, does anyone know where the drawing goes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-ibis-paint-png-files-go-to/8a5e183c-62f5-45d2-9fcb-3527f2da82a5
  10. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

Where do ibis paint png files go to?: I saved my drawing on ibis paint as a png but I can't find it with file explorer, does anyone know where the drawing goes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-ibis-paint-png-files-go-to/8a5e183c-62f5-45d2-9fcb-3527f2da82a5