Windows 10: Macro help vba 123

Discus and support Macro help vba 123 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. Bluemaxx, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Macro help vba 123

Test vvba

:)

Mr. Bluemaxx, Feb 9, 2023
  2. desbest Win User

Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page

Code:
    I need help with using a vba macro to align a graphic (or shape) to the top right of the page.

See the difference between what happens when I use the macro, and what happens when I manually do the multiple commands from the ribbon. I created the macro using the record feature.

The macro makes the item go off the page which is undesired behaviour, which is not what happened when I recorded the macro.

Macro help vba 123 341342d1627063210t-need-help-using-vba-macro-align-graphic-top-right-page-word-shape-align-macro.gif

Why isn't it working? I recorded the macro correctly. Is there any vba code I need to change or add to it?

I'm using Microsoft Office 2007

desbest, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Macros (VBA) function in window phones

I am looking for Macros (VBA) to operate in window phones. That will boost up productivity drastically. As, for many of the jobs, customized reports can be taken on phone itself making on-the-way time utilization.

Thanks ...

Regards

Sanjay Kulkarni

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

sanjaykulkarni_912, Feb 9, 2023
  4. johnhoh Win User

Macro help vba 123

suppress screen update in Smartsuite 9.8/Lotus 123 macro execution

This is a two part question:

1) Does anyone know if a lotus 123 or smartsuite user forum still exists? Can't find one but this question would surely be answered there. I realize very few people still use it, but anyway.....

2) I use lotus 123 daily and have since it came out, not gonna stop. Every day I execute a lotus 123 macro that downloads about 25000 lines of detailed heart rate data from fitbit and performs several operations on it including a sort. I want to speed up the macro. The macro finishes in under one second if there are no other lotus 123 files open in the background. But usually I do have a few other files open, in which case the macro takes up to a minute to finish. I believe that if I suppress screen updating within the macro while it is executing, that will speed it up, but do not know how. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

EDIT: Found my answer but it did not help. I found this guide
    Platform PDF Viewer | ILIDE.INFO

which says to use the {windowsoff} command to disable screen updating while the macro is executing. So I did that and it did disable screen updating however the macro still runs slowly when other .123 files are in the background (the version of 1-2-3 I'm running is lotus smartsuite v9.8, which allows multiple .123 files to be loaded in memory at once). So still looking for ideas to fix the slowness.

johnhoh, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Macro help vba 123

1. Macro help vba 123 - Similar Threads - Macro help vba

2. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  3. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  4. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  5. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  6. VBA test macro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  7. VBA test macro

VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  8. Macro help vba 123

Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  9. Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page: Code: Sub alignGraphicElementToTopRightCornerOfPage() ' ' alignGraphicElementToTopRightCornerOfPage Macro ' ' Selection.ShapeRange.Align msoAlignTops, True Selection.ShapeRange.Align msoAlignRights, True End Sub I need help with using a vba macro to align a graphic (or shape)...
  10. Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros

in Windows 10 News
    Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros: As part of our continued efforts to tackle entire classes of threats, Office 365 client applications now integrate with Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI), enabling antivirus and other security solutions to scan macros and other scripts at runtime to check for malicious...