Windows 10: Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

Discus and support Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought HP Compaq Elite 8200 CMT PC i5 2400 without disk. I upgraded it by adding one stick of ram, gtx 1050 ti, 1 ssd disk and 1 hdd disk and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SzymekXD, May 10, 2024.

1. SzymekXD Win User

Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

So I bought HP Compaq Elite 8200 CMT PC i5 2400 without disk. I upgraded it by adding one stick of ram, gtx 1050 ti, 1 ssd disk and 1 hdd disk and changing i5 2400 for i7 2600. I have a little problem with roblox because my gpu usage is kinda low, it's lower than cpu one. So I started searching for solution but I couldn't find one. I tried reinstalling windows, turning off cpu tubro mode, changing some nvidia control panel settings and adding roblox on the list, adding roblox on graphics settings list in windows settings and other things that I don't remember but didn't fix it. I think that i

:)

SzymekXD, May 10, 2024

2. High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage

Hi , Andy.

I am Ivan, I will help you with this.

Sorry but it is correct it uses GPU base and having little CPU usage depending on which game you are inside roblox it is using the gpu to maintain the problem would be if it were the other way around.

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks

Ivan Bitencourt., May 10, 2024
  3. High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage

Roblox usually uses around 5% of my gpu usage but now it uses 40-60% depending of the game. It started to appeared 3 days ago after I factory reseted my pc. Also, Roblox start to crash in the middle of the game.

Andy malon, May 10, 2024
  4. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

low gpu usage on some games higher gpu usage on other games

alright so i have i think a gpu problem , on every game except rainbow six siege and i think gta my gpu usage % is very low i open something as easy to run as minecraft and my gpu usage goes to like 15% , on cyberpunk it wont go over 70% but i go to rainbow six siege or gta and it gets to the 90%+ ; and the problem with my low gpu usage is obv low fps

im running 40 fps on minecraft normal settings with a 2070 i know that cant be right

and i compare my pc to other peoples pc with my exact specs and settings (cyberpunk) they have extremly higher fps then me

from: Outlook / Windows / Classic Outlook for Windows / For home

ShootingAtBlanksRN, May 10, 2024
Thema:

Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

1. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping - Similar Threads - Low gpu usage

2. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping: So I bought HP Compaq Elite 8200 CMT PC i5 2400 without disk. I upgraded it by adding one stick of ram, gtx 1050 ti, 1 ssd disk and 1 hdd disk and changing i5 2400 for i7 2600. I have a little problem with roblox because my gpu usage is kinda low, it's lower than cpu one. So...
  3. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping: So I bought HP Compaq Elite 8200 CMT PC i5 2400 without disk. I upgraded it by adding one stick of ram, gtx 1050 ti, 1 ssd disk and 1 hdd disk and changing i5 2400 for i7 2600. I have a little problem with roblox because my gpu usage is kinda low, it's lower than cpu one. So...
  4. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

8. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

9. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware