Windows 10: Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to...

Discus and support Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost my phone which resulted in me loosing my phone number and also access to my authenticator app. I can no longer login to my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew Thomson2, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:33 AM.

1. Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to...

I lost my phone which resulted in me loosing my phone number and also access to my authenticator app. I can no longer login to my Microsoft account which is coupled with a digital license for Windows Premium. I've had to unexpectedly cloud reset my pc due to Bitlocker drive corruption, so now cannot even access my known email sessions which weren't asking for 2FA. I've had to start a fresh on a new Microsoft account. This is not a problem, I understand my data is lost but is there any way I can get my windows premium license back I still have the card I paid for it with and can answer other s

:)

Andrew Thomson2, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  2. Ninta Win User

Paid for premium but cannot access it anymore

So I decided I was tired of ads and paid for premium user in Microsoft solitaire.

In the meantime, my computer died, and when I tried to open it in my new computer (same username) but I cannot access my premium user longer, and the ads are showing up again. How do I make it realise I have a premium user?

3. I Paid £4.19 and got premium features for only a week? Now I have nothing!?

Well whats the point in that then, you've literally made me pay for nothing. If i lose my phone before i do anything to getting it back i've got to pay you.

here are my order details:

Order ID 565764703201096196
    Transaction ID 191d88a1-af5a-46a2-b5be-f4cd5f28d8a9
    Account ID 5W5EDgAAAAAAAAAA
    Date 04/02/2010 06:20
    Type MyphoneService
    Price 4.19

I would like a full refund because i've paid this 4.19 and got nothing from it, making the features only available for 7 days is pointless. I suggest you give me thee premium features until i actually use them or refund me the amount.

comeradealexi, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:35 AM
  4. Dos101 Win User

Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to...

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Thema:

Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to...

1. Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to... - Similar Threads - Lost phone longer

2. Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost phone and can no longer access account with windows premium I paid £260 for due to...: I lost my phone which resulted in me loosing my phone number and also access to my authenticator app. I can no longer login to my Microsoft account which is coupled with a digital license for Windows Premium. I've had to unexpectedly cloud reset my pc due to Bitlocker drive...
  3. MY phone locked by company due to un paid how can I unlock

MY phone locked by company due to un paid how can I unlock: My phone locked how can I unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-locked-by-company-due-to-un-paid-how-can/213f584b-eec6-40c0-a08a-8aa7bba27633
  4. MY phone locked by company due to un paid how can I unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY phone locked by company due to un paid how can I unlock: My phone locked how can I unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-locked-by-company-due-to-un-paid-how-can/213f584b-eec6-40c0-a08a-8aa7bba27633
  5. Can I delete an account I lost access to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete an account I lost access to?: I have an account organization that ive lost access to. I deleted my connection to this account from the authenticator app and I cant login without it asking me to input numbers sent to the authenticator. I want to permanently delete this account but I cant without logging in...
  6. Can I delete an account I lost access to?

Can I delete an account I lost access to?: I have an account organization that ive lost access to. I deleted my connection to this account from the authenticator app and I cant login without it asking me to input numbers sent to the authenticator. I want to permanently delete this account but I cant without logging in...
  7. Can I delete an account I lost access to?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I paid for premium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I paid for premium: Even though I paid for the premium I keep getting those pesky adds. I am really getting tired of this, then it asks if I want to get rid of them, even though I have paid. WHY does this keep happening. It happens all the time. Sometimes it says Premium and I can play my...
  9. Getting ads - Paid for Premium

Getting ads - Paid for Premium: Paid for Solitaire Premium in October. Last 2 days I have been getting ads. You have my money, stop the ads! This is not the first time this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-ads-paid-for-premium/50ced721-d209-4227-8eb4-d2e02bb3e983
  10. I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...: I was getting an error code all day - 121010. I found an FAQ page and clicked something that seemed appropriate and had the link to wsreset.exe. not sure if that exact. when it opened I was shown a blank page. about an hour later my cable company experienced scattered loss...