Windows 10: Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?

Discus and support Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Lost the dongle, can I replace it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matthew .1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?

Lost the dongle, can I replace it?

:)

Matthew .1, Feb 12, 2024
  2. AG1310 Win User

Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

I have been using an arc touch usb dongle mouse and arc USB dongle keyboard on my windows 10 PC for years, with no issues. the mouse was wearing out so i bought a new arc touch usb mouse. After i removed the old mouse usb dongle, and restarted the pc, i
    inserted te new usb dongle into the same usb port, but the mouse gets recognized as an arc keyboard. this happens with the other arc keyboard connected or disconnected. the original mouse dongle works fine, even if they are both plugged in. i tried multiple
    usb ports. i also reinstalled the newest mouse and keyboard center.

Any ideas?

thamks.

AG1310, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Raniel V. Win User
    Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Have you also tried removing the Microsoft arc mouse from the list of your devices, then pair it again? I suggest performing the steps on these guides to troubleshoot your pairing issue with Microsoft Arc Mouse:

https://accessories.trafficmanager.net/accessor....

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403844...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403457...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Feb 12, 2024
  4. Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?

1. Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do? - Similar Threads - Lost dongle Microsoft

2. Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?: Lost the dongle, can I replace it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-dongle-for-microsoft-arc-mouse-anything-i-can/3aebc418-36fe-49d4-a559-2f2f3e7c9e68
  3. Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost dongle for Microsoft Arc Mouse, anything I can do?: Lost the dongle, can I replace it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-dongle-for-microsoft-arc-mouse-anything-i-can/3aebc418-36fe-49d4-a559-2f2f3e7c9e68
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: Hi there! I got my Microsoft Arc Mouse for Christmas, and have been using it a few times a week. Today when I tried using it, it didn't work. I made sure everything on my computer is fully updated including the driver, changed the battery on the mouse, disconnected and...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  6. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  7. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle: Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: The right click button does the same action as the left click button on my Arc Mouse. Is this normal or is the mouse not performing as it should? The use of the right click button is rather important in Windows!...