Windows 10: Loss of data

Discus and support Loss of data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by samgames, Sep 21, 2022.

1. samgames Win User

Loss of data

I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then attempted to restart my pc - hoping it’ll fix the problem - but it stated ‘your organisation has requested you change your pin’. I created a new pin so I was Able to log on but I still don’t have any of my files in my desktop.Any help will be appreciated Thank you.

:)

samgames, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Loss of data

1. Loss of data - Similar Threads - Loss data

2. How to convert a logical disk to a primary partition without data loss?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert a logical disk to a primary partition without data loss?: I need to convert a logical disk partition to a primary partition, but I also need to ensure that I keep the data on that partition. There is software licensing on that disk that needs to remain intact, so I'm not sure if I can back up the data that is on the disk, change the...
  3. How to convert a logical disk to a primary partition without data loss?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to convert a logical disk to a primary partition without data loss?: I need to convert a logical disk partition to a primary partition, but I also need to ensure that I keep the data on that partition. There is software licensing on that disk that needs to remain intact, so I'm not sure if I can back up the data that is on the disk, change the...
  4. How to convert a logical disk to a primary partition without data loss?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Data loss after CUT and PASTE via USB from Android to Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Data loss after CUT and PASTE via USB from Android to Windows: Hello, Apparently, after the automatic screen lock on Windows, the data transfer via USB from Android to Windows was interrupted - the CUT and PASTE was not completed. The untransmitted data on Android was nevertheless deleted. This is apparently a similar case as here...
  6. Data loss after CUT and PASTE via USB from Android to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data loss after CUT and PASTE via USB from Android to Windows: Hello, Apparently, after the automatic screen lock on Windows, the data transfer via USB from Android to Windows was interrupted - the CUT and PASTE was not completed. The untransmitted data on Android was nevertheless deleted. This is apparently a similar case as here...
  7. Data loss after CUT and PASTE via USB from Android to Windows

8. Urgent: Data Loss and Access Issues After Windows Sign-Out Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent: Data Loss and Access Issues After Windows Sign-Out Notification: Hello,I’m seeking ASAP assistance with a critical issue I encountered on my Windows computer. A red colored notification bar appeared, stating something along the lines of “You need to sign out now or you’ll lose all files," with options to either sign out or close the...
  9. Urgent: Data Loss and Access Issues After Windows Sign-Out Notification

Urgent: Data Loss and Access Issues After Windows Sign-Out Notification: Hello,I’m seeking ASAP assistance with a critical issue I encountered on my Windows computer. A red colored notification bar appeared, stating something along the lines of “You need to sign out now or you’ll lose all files," with options to either sign out or close the...
  10. Data Loss with cutting to new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Loss with cutting to new SSD: I attempted to move files from my C: drive to a new external SSD. The files appeared to move, but only the folders are showing on the new SSD. The data is gone, and the data no longer is present on the C: drive....