Windows 10: looping bluescreen

Discus and support looping bluescreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 132fond, Mar 15, 2024.

1. 132fond Win User

looping bluescreen

Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off just makes it appear again, the collecting information process never enfs.

:)

132fond, Mar 15, 2024
  2. VoltC Win User

Computer loops on bluescreen

When I fire up my laptop it hits a blue screen, restarts, and when it tries to start Automtic Repair, it hits another bluescreen, and then it loops that without end.

VoltC, Mar 15, 2024
  3. asuaual Win User
    HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, Mar 15, 2024
  4. looping bluescreen

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Mar 15, 2024
Thema:

looping bluescreen

1. looping bluescreen - Similar Threads - looping bluescreen

2. After i update bios . I got preparing automatic repairs . But i got a bluescreen loop and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i update bios . I got preparing automatic repairs . But i got a bluescreen loop and...: Bluescreen eror : Nfst . SYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-update-bios-i-got-preparing-automatic/7134b6f4-3e53-4c10-9b4d-f071e0ed2b74
  3. After i update bios . I got preparing automatic repairs . But i got a bluescreen loop and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i update bios . I got preparing automatic repairs . But i got a bluescreen loop and...: Bluescreen eror : Nfst . SYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-update-bios-i-got-preparing-automatic/7134b6f4-3e53-4c10-9b4d-f071e0ed2b74
  4. bluescreen loop error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen loop error: my computer is in a loop of bluescreening and saying that it encountered and error and i have tried many different options over the past few days and it wont work, can someone to tell me how i can fix this error please, i have tried different commands, i tried wiping the pc...
  5. bluescreen loop error

bluescreen loop error: my computer is in a loop of bluescreening and saying that it encountered and error and i have tried many different options over the past few days and it wont work, can someone to tell me how i can fix this error please, i have tried different commands, i tried wiping the pc...
  6. bluescreen loop error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. looping bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    looping bluescreen: Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off just makes it appear again, the collecting information process never enfs....
  8. looping bluescreen

looping bluescreen: Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off just makes it appear again, the collecting information process never enfs....
  9. Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled: Hello, Since yesterday I've had a small problem with my desktop PC; At startup, my pc boots then bluescreen, and shows me the error code: System Thread Exception Not Handled, with failed item: ntfs.sys. The only thing I can do is access the bios, not even go to the desktop....
  10. Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled

Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled: Hello, Since yesterday I've had a small problem with my desktop PC; At startup, my pc boots then bluescreen, and shows me the error code: System Thread Exception Not Handled, with failed item: ntfs.sys. The only thing I can do is access the bios, not even go to the desktop....