Windows 10: Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

Discus and support Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donohotho, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Donohotho Win User

Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to use driver verifierbut I think that ran into a different issue with Ivanti and couldn't get further. Could someone maybe try to analyze these and point me in a helpful direction? Feel like I'm just not getting anything meaningful out of these. Thanks for any help!https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/btj704fwjeoj0atxxj3i8/h?rlkey=5bs71nmaryxiwrrkv1bzz55oy&dl=0I have done various amounts of sfc scans, and the dism series of commands. Updated

:)

Donohotho, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Oct 25, 2023
  3. David-M. Win User
    Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?

Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

This minidump indicates that the BSOD was caused by the driver "vgk.sys", which belongs to the Vanguard anti-cheat.

I suggest you uninstall Vanguard and reinstall it.

Then, see if the system will work stably in the same scenario.

Feel free to ask back any questions.

David-M., Oct 25, 2023
  4. Farvatten Win User

Help Me Understand What I'm Doing Wrong

I may be missing something, but I think what's being suggested is you use the arrow to choose another different method other then 'phone number' such as email or an authentication app, whatever's on the drop down list that's not a phone number.
    Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps 390069d1682991120t-help-me-understand-what-im-doing-wrong-identityoptions.jpg

Farvatten, Oct 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps - Similar Threads - Looking help understanding

2. Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod: Bought a pc and im having some issues, ive updated the bios and it runs some games without a hitch but others seem to crash or give me a bluescreen when related to dx12 it seems, ive attached the latest dumpfile and msinfo in hope someone might be able to tell me whats going...
  3. Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod: Bought a pc and im having some issues, ive updated the bios and it runs some games without a hitch but others seem to crash or give me a bluescreen when related to dx12 it seems, ive attached the latest dumpfile and msinfo in hope someone might be able to tell me whats going...
  4. Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug

Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a...
  5. Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a...
  6. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps: I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to use driver verifierbut I think that ran into a different issue with Ivanti and couldn't get further. Could someone maybe try...
  7. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps: I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to use driver verifierbut I think that ran into a different issue with Ivanti and couldn't get further. Could someone maybe try...
  8. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  9. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  10. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware