Windows 10: Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues

Discus and support Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, we are a small company that use Gmail for emails, but we provide colleagues with a Microsoft.on email address and password to download Office. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZakHN, Oct 12, 2022.

1. ZakHN Win User

Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues

Hi, we are a small company that use Gmail for emails, but we provide colleagues with a Microsoft.on email address and password to download Office. When people get their laptop, usually Dell, they are trying to use the Microsoft.on email address to log into the machine, and it does not seem to work. Please can you tell us what email address/account they should use to set up their laptop for the first time? Is it the microsoft.on account?

:)

ZakHN, Oct 12, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2022
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Oct 12, 2022
  4. needsleep Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, Oct 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues - Similar Threads - Logging laptop microsoft

2. Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues: Hi, we are a small company that use Gmail for emails, but we provide colleagues with a Microsoft.on email address and password to download Office. When people get their laptop, usually Dell, they are trying to use the Microsoft.on email address to log into the machine, and it...
  3. have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat[dot]live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand...
  4. have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com

have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat[dot]live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand...
  5. have issue logging into buzzen .com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have issue logging into buzzen .com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat.live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand name...
  6. have issue logging into buzzen .com

have issue logging into buzzen .com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat.live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand name...
  7. Cannot log laptop into Microsoft account

Cannot log laptop into Microsoft account: I bought a new computer. I am trying to set it up. When I try logging into my Microsoft account through Settings I get "Oops something went wrong". When I try logging into the Microsoft Store I get the message that I need to connect to the internet. I am connected to the...
  8. Issues Logging into Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues Logging into Microsoft Account: I've just bought a laptop from a friend and I'm trying to sign into my microsoft account instead of just using a user profile. I can get past the email address and password and then it says "we need your login password one last time". So I type in the same password I typed in...
  9. issues with logging in to microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    issues with logging in to microsoft account: I recently deleted an alias from my Microsoft Account. All last week was able to log into my computer but this morning when I try to log in says password is not valid. Try to change password and this is what I am getting "This is not a recognized Microsoft account, try...
  10. Issue with microsoft account log in to Windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with microsoft account log in to Windows: I have Windows 10 - have been using it with no issues til recently. Computer rebooted and all of a sudden it requires my daughter to log in with her microsoft account password. How can I get my computer back? the desktop is mine, the files are mine, it just changed the log...