Windows 10: Locking keyboard

Discus and support Locking keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, how could I lock physical keyboard in laptop but keep on-screen keyboard working normally? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Locking keyboard

Hi, how could I lock physical keyboard in laptop but keep on-screen keyboard working normally? Thank you.

:)

Windows Category - All, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Locking keyboard

1. Locking keyboard - Similar Threads - Locking keyboard

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 is stuck in tablet mode upside down with the keyboard locked!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 is stuck in tablet mode upside down with the keyboard locked!!: I have the Lenovo Flex 5 laptop that has a flipped screen and the keyboard and mouse functions are turned off. It seems to be stuck in tablet mode.Currently I have:- updated drivers- reinstalled windows- looked at Lenovo vantage for support- looked for a turn off tablet mode...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 is stuck in tablet mode upside down with the keyboard locked!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 is stuck in tablet mode upside down with the keyboard locked!!: I have the Lenovo Flex 5 laptop that has a flipped screen and the keyboard and mouse functions are turned off. It seems to be stuck in tablet mode.Currently I have:- updated drivers- reinstalled windows- looked at Lenovo vantage for support- looked for a turn off tablet mode...
  4. When i click "A" on my keyboard the windows and the caps lock buttons keep blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i click "A" on my keyboard the windows and the caps lock buttons keep blinking: Hi my keyboard is the GENESIS THOR660 and i have this problem: when i click the "A" button the windows search bar starts glitching. Now I don't know why but the whole keyboard stoped working only the rgb is on. The keyboard is new!!! Please help because i do streaming and...
  5. When i click "A" on my keyboard the windows and the caps lock buttons keep blinking

When i click "A" on my keyboard the windows and the caps lock buttons keep blinking: Hi my keyboard is the GENESIS THOR660 and i have this problem: when i click the "A" button the windows search bar starts glitching. Now I don't know why but the whole keyboard stoped working only the rgb is on. The keyboard is new!!! Please help because i do streaming and...
  6. When i click "A" on my keyboard the windows and the caps lock buttons keep blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...: Suddenly my new laptop starting acting up when connected to external docking station and monitor has been working fine in this set up for monthsmouse wheel does not scroll in chrome or Edgeclicking on text highlights all text before itclicking links and Windows Explorer icons...
  8. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...

Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...: Suddenly my new laptop starting acting up when connected to external docking station and monitor has been working fine in this set up for monthsmouse wheel does not scroll in chrome or Edgeclicking on text highlights all text before itclicking links and Windows Explorer icons...
  9. keyboard caps-lock indicator not working along with arrow keys after installation of update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard caps-lock indicator not working along with arrow keys after installation of update: hello, after the successful installation of the update " KB5041019 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2" suddenly my caps lock indicator and arrow keys have stopped working , actually it was all random I was working on my pc when...
  10. keyboard caps-lock indicator not working along with arrow keys after installation of update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard caps-lock indicator not working along with arrow keys after installation of update: hello, after the successful installation of the update " KB5041019 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2" suddenly my caps lock indicator and arrow keys have stopped working , actually it was all random I was working on my pc when...