Windows 10: Locked out of lenovo ideapad

Discus and support Locked out of lenovo ideapad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Escott10, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Escott10 Win User

Locked out of lenovo ideapad

I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log in again. It now says something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up pin again, nothing happens when you click set up my PIN. I’ve tried other sign in option which asks for password which I believe is my email log in password, it doesn’t work but I can log in fine on email on phone I tried to reset the

:)

Escott10, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 13, 2023
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 13, 2023
  4. shovenose Win User

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile Locked out of lenovo ideapad :)

shovenose, Sep 13, 2023
Thema:

1. Locked out of lenovo ideapad - Similar Threads - Locked lenovo ideapad

2. Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7: I have a IdeaPad 3 17ABA7. Num Lock in On and i cannot type numbers, Arithmetic keyboard does not inout numbers. Coukd you please me help me?Thank yoy in advamce...
  3. Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7: I have a IdeaPad 3 17ABA7. Num Lock in On and i cannot type numbers, Arithmetic keyboard does not inout numbers. Coukd you please me help me?Thank yoy in advamce...
  4. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  5. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  6. new lenovo ideapad

new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  7. LENOVO Ideapad 330

LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  8. Lenovo Ideapad Miix 80RN, Locked out due to MS Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo Ideapad Miix 80RN, Locked out due to MS Account: Good day, I'm posting to know if someone has had the issue of getting locked out due to logging in to your Microsoft Account for the first time. To clarify, I did not have an MS Account when I setup my tablet for the first time. When I used a Microsoft Account not associated...
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad 340S - Win10 Locks Right out of Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lenovo IdeaPad 340S - Win10 Locks Right out of Box: Purchased a new Lenovo IdeaPad 340S last night. Windows 10 goes through setup but after the step that tries to link the laptop to your cell phone, Win10 simply goes to a white screen that only shows a back button. No other options. Win10 setup will not complete, which...