Windows 10: Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

Discus and support Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,A few days ago, my HP laptop has been showing "Thank you for your feedback. Your reference number is xxxxx a long number". I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hongmei SITU, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

Hi everyone,A few days ago, my HP laptop has been showing "Thank you for your feedback. Your reference number is xxxxx a long number". I never submitted any feedback and it is so annoying. I tried to google a way to get rid of it but I didn't have much luck. Would someone here know what's happening and how to get rid of the message, please?Thank you so muchMei

:)

Hongmei SITU, Mar 24, 2023
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Mar 24, 2023
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

1. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx" - Similar Threads - Lock screen showing

2. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx": Hi everyone,A few days ago, my HP laptop has been showing "Thank you for your feedback. Your reference number is xxxxx a long number". I never submitted any feedback and it is so annoying. I tried to google a way to get rid of it but I didn't have much luck. Would someone...
  3. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx": Hi everyone,A few days ago, my HP laptop has been showing "Thank you for your feedback. Your reference number is xxxxx a long number". I never submitted any feedback and it is so annoying. I tried to google a way to get rid of it but I didn't have much luck. Would someone...
  4. Fix your drivers thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix your drivers thanks: Realtek completely failing randomly. No sound in speakers or headphones, driver is up to date, troubleshoot, yes wow, all useless. Trillion dollar company, super competent you'd think they could get a single thing right. NOPE Haha, Caching! $u$...
  5. Fix your drivers thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix your drivers thanks: Realtek completely failing randomly. No sound in speakers or headphones, driver is up to date, troubleshoot, yes wow, all useless. Trillion dollar company, super competent you'd think they could get a single thing right. NOPE Haha, Caching! $u$...
  6. Fix your drivers thanks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Paloma B Thank You for your help, But it didn't work.

Paloma B Thank You for your help, But it didn't work.: RayChampMicrosoftHey Paloma, In response to : My Windows 10, doe’s start up, after the DELL icon. Unless I unplug it and, restart it .I did what you said, step by step.I first did SFC and it said that, it fixed some corrupt files.I then shut it down, but the problem...
  8. how do you remove a user on your desktp,thanks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do you remove a user on your desktp,thanks: how do you remove a user account from desktop,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-a-user-on-your-desktpthanks/93839470-e34f-45fe-85d5-026bdee30679"
  9. Thank you, your answers solved my problem.

Thank you, your answers solved my problem.: how can I count the characters in a WORD document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-your-answers-solved-my-problem/a1d3bdf9-fa34-4f8b-bbf9-668e0a70d293
  10. Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here: Morning All, If you have added some feedback for the 10 TP and would like forum members to click the 'Me Too' to get the votes up, give details below so other members of the forum can see what the feedback is I don't think you can see previous feedback you have sent so...