Windows 10: LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup

Discus and support LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC keeps crashing. I dont have a fix for this but it starts when I play games, I did a crash report and it said the following:Crash dumps are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marissa Mata, Apr 27, 2024.

1. LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup

My PC keeps crashing. I dont have a fix for this but it starts when I play games, I did a crash report and it said the following:Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpThe following dump file was found but appeared to be corrupt: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\NDIS-20240423-1813.dmp

:)

Marissa Mata, Apr 27, 2024

2. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I know this is the folder where the error files appear after a computer fails, the computer doesn't BSOD but only programs crash or freeze, so I went to Event Viewer and searched as much as possible to narrow down the problem. As you can see in my previous post (and I'll post it again) the DMP files which should be in C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\ResourceTimeout\ and C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\ are not there, or has Windows deleted them already?

Attached files:

\\?\C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\ResourceTimeout\ResourceTimeout-20220312-0048.dmp (the file is not there, the folder is empty)

\\?\C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\ResourceTimeout-20220312-0048.dmp (the file is not there, there are only empty folders)

The only other error I found in the logs at the same time was this one, which happened 10 minutes before the crash, I guess it's unrelated though.

Warning 12-3-2022 00:38:55 amd_sata 129 None

Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort2, was issued.

I would love to send a DMP file but if they aren't there, there is nothing to send!

The only file I could find is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_1cc_cb82c7d54087e77e6ceec2b0552e218429c4942c_00000000_ca50e288-77a1-456a-8a6e-0ccd87532cef/Report.wer which doesn't contain much information, but I'll send it to you anyway.

By the way, I couldn't open this folder, so I copied it to a other location and it only contained the Report.wer, maybe there are more files there?

Kind regards

MCCCXXXVII, Apr 27, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 27, 2024
  4. cdawall Win User

LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Apr 27, 2024
Thema:

LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup

1. LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup - Similar Threads - LiveKernelReports appears corrup

2. LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelReports appears to be corrup: My PC keeps crashing. I dont have a fix for this but it starts when I play games, I did a crash report and it said the following:Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpThe following dump file was found but appeared to be...
  3. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested. The graphics card has been uninstalled with DDU Display Driver Uninstaller. And the latest...
  4. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested.The content of the Hardware Error from perfmon:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware...
  5. Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs crash and no LiveKernelReports: When I look at `perfmon /rel` I get a Hardware Error, but we can't find out which hardware it is. We have tested the memory, it is fine. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD and SSDs are untested.The content of the Hardware Error from perfmon:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware...
  6. LiveKernelReports - Minidump Files is Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LiveKernelReports - Minidump Files is Missing: [ATTACH] Help me, Windows is not creating minidump in LiveKernelReports Folders. I opened all the nessesary settings, but the folders are empty. I can see the errors only to in the event viewer, but I can't click the links. Because, event viewer says there is no such file....
  7. liveKernelReports .dmp files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    liveKernelReports .dmp files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Alb8kThDFSWph0bwuV4s30AFSsAv If I can get help with them that would be very nice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/livekernelreports-dmp-files/895bdf52-ca0c-4d28-b7c6-bf23ae39f2a4
  8. corruped file printui.dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    corruped file printui.dll: Running win 10 . I can't add a printer since it tells me the file printui.dll will not initiate . I have tried to replace the file but the system tells me I don't have permission. I have tried to change my account setting without success. I have use the command feature...
  9. corruped file printui.dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    corruped file printui.dll: Running win 10 . I can't add a printer since it tells me the file printui.dll will not initiate . I have tried to replace the file but the system tells me I don't have permission. I have tried to change my account setting without success. I have use the command feature...
  10. Autorun.dll is corrup or missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Autorun.dll is corrup or missing: I have the erorr autorun.dll is missing or corrupt when trying to load setup for windows 10 technichal preview upgrade iso I have ran a chdsk /r and sfc/scannow and neither have detected any missing files I also ran an AV scan with no luck 8454