Windows 10: little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...

Discus and support little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My little brother was using my computer to play games like normal, but then he tried downloading a game that my drive didn't have enough space for, he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason Martin4, Sep 7, 2024.

1. little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...

My little brother was using my computer to play games like normal, but then he tried downloading a game that my drive didn't have enough space for, he decided that the most logical option would be to DELETE SYSTEM32, as i said in the title he used a software to allow the deletion of the files, i was able to fix mostly everything but now my computer is missing a BUNCH of windows apps, the main one i want to fix is windows security but i would like all the apps to be re installed.

:)

Jason Martin4, Sep 7, 2024
  2. cgrim1985 Win User

Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window.

I have IObit Unlocker installed to delete stubborn files that can't be removed by normal means, but when I right click on a file I want to delete and click on iObit Unlocker it bring it gives me the following error " Runtime Error! Program C:.... R6002 - floating point support not loaded." I have Microsoft Silverlight, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.1418, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.1418, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable 10.0.40219, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable 10.0.40219, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) 12.0.40664, Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable (Arm64) - 14.27.29016, and Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 Refresh all installed. I have even tried uninstalling Obit Unlocker and reinstall it, but still get the same error message.

Error Message: " Runtime Error! Program C:.... R6002 - floating point support not loaded." when clicking on IObit Unlocker from right click context menu.

Windows Version Number: Version 2004 (OS Build: 19041.450) and is up to date

little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete... 292967d1597476820t-trouble-using-iobit-unlocker-right-click-context-window-iobit-unlocker-error.png

little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete... 292966d1597476820t-trouble-using-iobit-unlocker-right-click-context-window-installed-runtimes.png

cgrim1985, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Unlock or delete locked folder programmatically

1. Summary

I'm couldn't find, how I can unlock or delete locked folder with all subfolders via command-line interface.

2. Argumentation

I'm working on the project. For example, my sources folder — sources, output folder — output. I view files and/or make test changes in output → I add changes to sources → I run build command (build, for example), which should overwrite output. But build doesn't start correctly:

little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete... WFL2gtR.png

Therefore, before each build starting I opened LockHunter → unlocked output → ran build.

It would be nice, if would be possible run command for unlocking or deleting output before build, that I don't need manually run LockHunter every time, spending time on it.

3. MCVE

I created a folder KiraUnlockCLI → opened command prompt → moved to KiraUnlockCLI in it (cd KiraUnlockCLI) → KiraUnlockCLI locked:

little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete... JQ8AYpU.png

I need unlock or delete KiraUnlockCLI programmatically.

4. Requirements

1. Any type of program can lock output folder and/or files in it, examples:
      1. Windows Explorer
      2. Command prompt
      3. Text editor
      4. Browser
      5. Images viewer
    2. Solution must unlock folders, not files solely. I can open in third-party programs any files in output and its subfolders.
    3. Relative paths must be supported. output is located in different directories for me, another developers and Continuous Integration (Travis CI, AppVeyor).

5. Not helped

5.1. Relative paths

1. LockHunter doesn't support relative paths.

At the beginning of September 2019 I wrote an issue → I told about my issue in LockHunter Feedback form → I haven't received any feedback.

5.2. Folders support

These programs can unlock files, not folders.

1. FileASSASSIN:

2. BusyDelete

5.3. Specific PID

1. Handle — PIDs required for unlocking. But I need kill processes with any PID; see 4.1 item of my question.

5.4. GUI

I couldn't find any information about command-line interface of these programs:

1. IObit Unlocker
    2. Unlock IT

5.5. Doesn't work

1. rm -rf KiraUnlockCLI (rm from GnuWin32):

2. OpenedFilesView — no effect after this command:

3. WhoLockMe doesn't work in Windows 10.
    4. Unlocker — unlocker D:\SashaDebugging\KiraUnlockCLI:

little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete... Yoeb5se.png

5. DeadLock can't unlock folders via command-line interface. See my issue to DeadLock issue tracker.

6. Don't offer

1. I'm know side effects; please, don't tell me, that I don't need unlock folder.
    2. I read these SuperUser questions and answers to them before post my question:
      1. Can't delete empty folder because it is used
      2. Is there a way to handle locked file from command line and release it?
      3. How do I delete a folder that's in use?
      4. Delete a directory from the Windows command line even if it's been opened in a program
      5. Delete locked file/folder from command line
    3. I checked programs from this list on the Unlocker site.

Саша Черных, Sep 7, 2024
  4. YOU
    You Win User

little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...

Doesn't delete

What happens if right click the file, hold Shift, and click Delete?

If I encounter a file that refuses to delete, I usually use IObit Unlocker or Unlocker.

Another method I use is restarting. If the file is running, the restart process should kill it.

Thema:

little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...

1. little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete... - Similar Threads - little brother used

2. little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...: My little brother was using my computer to play games like normal, but then he tried downloading a game that my drive didn't have enough space for, he decided that the most logical option would be to DELETE SYSTEM32, as i said in the title he used a software to allow the...
  3. Using the keyboard to unlock Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the keyboard to unlock Windows: Hello!I'm wondering if there's a setting I should enable to be able to sign in using the keyboard on my Windows 11 pc? I don't have a password, and 50% of the time I'm forced to use the mouse to click 'sign in'. If I use the enter key on my keyboard for example, it'll...
  4. Using the keyboard to unlock Windows

Using the keyboard to unlock Windows: Hello!I'm wondering if there's a setting I should enable to be able to sign in using the keyboard on my Windows 11 pc? I don't have a password, and 50% of the time I'm forced to use the mouse to click 'sign in'. If I use the enter key on my keyboard for example, it'll...
  5. Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock the PC lets you use "Windows spotlight" as the lock...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock the PC lets you use "Windows spotlight" as the lock...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ntx61 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xqyga9/requiring_ctrlaltdelete_to_unlock_the_pc_lets_you/
  6. I accidently deleted my Minecraft.UWP file using IObit unlocker in WindowsApps and i tried...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidently deleted my Minecraft.UWP file using IObit unlocker in WindowsApps and i tried...: I accidently deleted my Minecraft.UWP file IObit unlocker using in WindowsApps and i tried everything to get it back I need help. Minecraft wont even open....
  7. I accidently deleted my Minecraft.UWP file IObit unlocker using in WindowsApps and i tried...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidently deleted my Minecraft.UWP file IObit unlocker using in WindowsApps and i tried...: I accidently deleted my Minecraft.UWP file IObit unlocker using in WindowsApps and i tried everything to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-deleted-my-minecraftuwp-file-iobit/164c9a39-3a96-4d6f-a972-1ed9bbfdf258
  8. Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window.

Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window.: I have IObit Unlocker installed to delete stubborn files that can't be removed by normal means, but when I right click on a file I want to delete and click on iObit Unlocker it bring it gives me the following error " Runtime Error! Program C:.... R6002 - floating point...
  9. Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC: This is on a freshly imaged laptop running Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362. I also had this same problem before imaging the laptop. I'll leave my laptop locked for the night and when I try to login in the morning, I can't. Every time I press ctl+alt+delete to bring up the...
  10. Unlock PC using Microsoft Account's password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlock PC using Microsoft Account's password: Hi, When I purchased my laptop, the vendor created a local account without a password. However, I linked my MS account to this local account but still, it is not asking for any password to unlock. I don't want to create a local password but like to have the same MS account...