Windows 10: List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.

Discus and support List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Subject: List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing. Concern/ Question: I attached image as I click "show available network" it will just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jay_054, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Jay_054 Win User

List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.

Subject: List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing. Concern/ Question: I attached image as I click "show available network" it will just provide the box at lower right - Network & Internet Settings. If I click it will just return to same location of "Show available network".I do some steps as show on other question like turn on network discovery, troubleshooting, restarting, and command prompt but none of those are working.Do you have other solution? Other Request: If this issue has no solution, can you provide which laptop brand and model you recommend that would not have t

:)

Jay_054, Jun 2, 2024
  2. mizkhan Win User

WiFi icon on the toolbar not showing the list of available networks

when I right click on my WiFi icon on the tool bar it used to show me a list of available networks to connect but now its showing me blank list.

Please Help

mizkhan, Jun 2, 2024
  3. wifi network list and taskbar wifi icon is missing after windows10 update

after windows10 KB4486561 update my wifi icon and wifi list disappeared. My wifi is working very well though. I tried all suggested solution here:

Fix: Wireless Icon Missing From Taskbar In Windows 10

and here

Redirecting

but none of them worked for me. Also I tried to start "network list" service but it popped up error message and it didn't work either. How can I solve this problem?

here is my icon list from settings :

..and here is my taskbar

Erdem Caner, Jun 2, 2024
  4. List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.

1. List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing. - Similar Threads - List network showing

2. List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.: Subject: List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing. Concern/ Question: I attached image as I click "show available network" it will just provide the box at lower right - Network & Internet Settings. If I click it will just return to same location of "Show...
  3. List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing.: Subject: List of network not showing. WIFI icon itself is missing. Concern/ Question: I attached image as I click "show available network" it will just provide the box at lower right - Network & Internet Settings. If I click it will just return to same location of "Show...
  4. The WiFi/network connections icon is missing

The WiFi/network connections icon is missing: My laptop is not connected to the Internet and there is no network connections icon on my taskbar. I cannot open settings, open the start menu, cannot access taskbar settings. I can right click on the start menu button and see tab options but only a few actually open. I’ve...
  5. Wifi network list icons bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi network list icons bug: [ATTACH] My Wifi network list has broken icons, both on secured and open networks. any suggestion how to fix it? Windows 10 20H2 (but the bug was present on previous build as well). Those are both secured network submitted by /u/tommasovdev [link] [comments]...
  6. WiFi not showing up on available network list...

WiFi not showing up on available network list...: I have done the appropriate troubleshooting and updated my computer, Dell, Windows 10, rebooted everything... Consistently, I am not getting my router to show up on available networks. I have a dozen or so other devices and computer on wifi now and my computer works on all...
  7. *WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*

*WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*: So My First Problem Is That Theres No Wifi Icon In Taskbar but if i check the the system icons settings, the network is already on. The second is if i click the network icon is notification panel thing idk it only shows me the network & internet option and airplane mode...
  8. Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks

Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks: One of my family members recently gave me a factory-reset Toshiba laptop. When I try to connect it to my house's wifi network, the network does not show up in the list of available networks. Any idea what's causing this, or how to fix it?...
  9. My wifi icon is not showing in desktop tray or listed in network settings

My wifi icon is not showing in desktop tray or listed in network settings: My wifi icon is not showing in desktop tray or listed in network settings yesterday my wifi was working fine and I had a wifi icon to detect networks. then it stopped working and I can't see a wifi icon. when I go to settings - there is no wifi setting. I've tried...
  10. Wifi Network Not Showing in List

Wifi Network Not Showing in List: Hello, We had a power outage yesterday that reset our router to factory default settings. We fixed the router and not is is using the name/pw we want but while I see the router/network on my laptop (chromebook) and can connect to it just fine, I can't see the...