Windows 10: Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

Discus and support Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim.Low, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Jim.Low Win User

Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the selection to "Select a different account" fails to work - period.My Family account recognizes my email account and my other family members, however, the Win 11 app Phone Link can only see use? a family member account, even though my devices is configured for me and me only.How can I get the Phone Link app on Windows

:)

Jim.Low, Jan 4, 2024
  2. MisterEd Win User

Phone Link vs Samsung Flow vs Samsung Dex?

I found out about the problem when I ran games on the phone using Phone Link. Assuming that the PC is connected to the phone with Phone link On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Not available
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link 400499d1700001094t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio1.jpg
    However, on the PC if you run Bluetooth Audio Receiver and open a connection to the phone then On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Enabled
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link 400500d1700001125t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio2.jpg

MisterEd, Jan 4, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    Try3, Jan 4, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

IOS Phone Link Win 10

Hello mate, *Smile Phone Link for iOS is currently on Windows 11 instead. Some more info below if needed. Microsoft Phone Link for iOS on Windows 11 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Jan 4, 2024
Thema:

1. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link - Similar Threads - Link Samsung Android

2. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  3. Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11: My W11 Pc over BT can see my phone, my phone can see my PC. Yet when I select "Open Phone Link" all I get is "Your Phone needs an update. We are Getting this for you"... and I wait and I wait over an hour, no update on my phone, nothing.. Never had this issue on W10, worked...
  4. Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11

Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11: My W11 Pc over BT can see my phone, my phone can see my PC. Yet when I select "Open Phone Link" all I get is "Your Phone needs an update. We are Getting this for you"... and I wait and I wait over an hour, no update on my phone, nothing.. Never had this issue on W10, worked...
  5. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  6. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  7. Samsung frozen after using phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung frozen after using phone link: I have a samsung galaxy s22 and was using the phone link app to transfer a photo from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I long clicked on the photo to select and when I let go, it didn't move and it was frozen. I couldn't do anything on my phone through phone link,...
  8. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  9. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  10. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...