Windows 10: Light windows installation/configuration

Discus and support Light windows installation/configuration in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there,I would like to have any newest windows setup which only purpose is to be a simple file client system virtualized. So, the only existence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MiroslavKelekovic, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Light windows installation/configuration

Hello there,I would like to have any newest windows setup which only purpose is to be a simple file client system virtualized. So, the only existence of this setup is to manage internal NAS files and connecting to it over browser, ssh or smb. Absolutely anything else is not needed nor I want to run or use thus would like to have it disabled and not interfeir with the system. This also includes any apps, services, drivers, silly and unnecessary scheduled tasks, etc..Few app would be nice like proper file manager I already use from the past total or free commander, irfanview, daemon tools.

:)

MiroslavKelekovic, Jun 6, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Light windows installation/configuration

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Light windows installation/configuration

1. Light windows installation/configuration - Similar Threads - Light installation configuration

2. Microphone Light Configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Light Configuration: So I have a laptop which has the microphone mute/un-mute option on the keyboard which is the F4 key. When the microphone is muted, the light stays on to show that it is muted and the light goes off when the microphone stays un-muted. I was wondering if I could change it so...
  3. Microphone Light Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Light Configuration: So I have a laptop which has the microphone mute/un-mute option on the keyboard which is the F4 key. When the microphone is muted, the light stays on to show that it is muted and the light goes off when the microphone stays un-muted. I was wondering if I could change it so...
  4. Light windows installation/configuration

Light windows installation/configuration: Hello there,I would like to have any newest windows setup which only purpose is to be a simple file client system virtualized. So, the only existence of this setup is to manage internal NAS files and connecting to it over browser, ssh or smb. Absolutely anything else is not...
  5. Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration

Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration: So, recently I reset my Windows 11, and on the start up, first it asked to set keyboard, then it asked a WiFi password. Now it's asking for an Adobe Account! Not a Microsoft but Adobe account! How can I resolve and skip this. I don't have an Adobe and a Work/School account....
  6. windows update configured to never install drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update configured to never install drivers: That is the result shown after I ran the command prompt msdt.exe -id Device Diagnosticin an attempt to correct an erratic mouse after an update. To my knowledge, drivers were always updated during an update. Is the above setting correct? Or, how to fix it?desktop pc - windows...
  7. Windows Installer: The product was new configured

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Installer: The product was new configured: Every day at 6.36 h a.m. I read under maintanance that windows installer has reconfigured all applications. In taskplaner I cannot find any tasks. PC is starting 6 a.m. in the morning. Someone any idea what is happening or how to stop this? 170465
  8. Installing windows - Boot configuration missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows - Boot configuration missing: Okay, so I am a bit confused here. I wrote a windows 10 iso to my flash drive on /dev/sec using dd in Linux, as i am looking to just reinstall due to compatibility. When I boot into the flash drive without uefi, it just boots into my grub install instead and skips the drive....
  9. Automated Install Disk Configuration

Automated Install Disk Configuration: Hello, I've been banging my head against the wall for a couple days and hoping for a little help. I'm trying to build a Windows 10 Pro Image. I've built a USB key with 2 partitions, 1 for booting and one for the images. The image is on the second partition that I'd like...
  10. Install and configure generic gamepad?

Install and configure generic gamepad?: How to install a generic Game pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-and-configure-generic-gamepad/70bbfb48-e266-49cf-87db-694f51adcd0b