Windows 10: Lenovo vantage not loading in

Discus and support Lenovo vantage not loading in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Lenovo Vantage stopped working maybe 5 days ago and I haven't been able to get into the app. I've tried to google the answer but to no success. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin_996, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Kevin_996 Win User

Lenovo vantage not loading in

My Lenovo Vantage stopped working maybe 5 days ago and I haven't been able to get into the app. I've tried to google the answer but to no success. It get's past the big "Lenovo" logo but then it just goes white and then it says "Not responding". I've tried waiting for over 10 minutes but it just doesn't load. All the answers I found on google didn't work. Does anyone have a solution? If so, please let me know.

:)

Kevin_996, Feb 24, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

lenovo vantage instalment

Hi Predator_1705,

I am Dave, I will help you with this, please provide some more detail on the problem.

What error do you see when you try to install Lenovo Vantage on your laptop?

Is the Lenovo Vantage software not available for download on the support page for your laptop on the Lenovo website or is your model only compatible with the Microsoft Store version?

DaveM121, Feb 24, 2023
  3. lenovo vantage instalment

Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks.

Predator_1705, Feb 24, 2023
  4. Lenovo vantage not loading in

LENOVO VANTAGE AND WINDOWS 11

Hi Himanshu,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

You might need an updated version of Lenovo Vantage. Although you have downgraded, did you try uninstalling it and reinstalling the Store version?

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/lenovo-...

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

Lenovo vantage not loading in

1. Lenovo vantage not loading in - Similar Threads - Lenovo vantage loading

2. Lenovo vantage not loading in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo vantage not loading in: My Lenovo Vantage stopped working maybe 5 days ago and I haven't been able to get into the app. I've tried to google the answer but to no success. It get's past the big "Lenovo" logo but then it just goes white and then it says "Not responding". I've tried waiting for over 10...
  3. lenovo vantage instalment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo vantage instalment: Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-instalment/a00ab43c-a433-4610-a33e-f349a2e8f70e
  4. lenovo vantage instalment

lenovo vantage instalment: Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-instalment/a00ab43c-a433-4610-a33e-f349a2e8f70e
  5. can't setup lenovo vantage

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't setup lenovo vantage: i can't install lenovo vantage everytime i try microsoft store give me 0x80073D05 error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-setup-lenovo-vantage/c9d366a8-4119-4989-b113-6c3926c43721
  6. can't setup lenovo vantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't setup lenovo vantage: i can't install lenovo vantage everytime i try microsoft store give me 0x80073D05 error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-setup-lenovo-vantage/c9d366a8-4119-4989-b113-6c3926c43721
  7. Lenovo Vantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Vantage: Hello! I just want to get some help with my Lenovo Vantage. The problem is that the power settings as well as the other settings just disappeared even when I accessed them through the app. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it again, but it is still the same. This is what...
  8. Lenovo Vantage

Lenovo Vantage: Hello! I just want to get some help with my Lenovo Vantage. The problem is that the power settings as well as the other settings just disappeared even when I accessed them through the app. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it again, but it is still the same. This is what...
  9. Lenovo Vantage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Vantage?: Hello, lenovo vantage app services are being upgraded I got a warning that tells me to download, I downloaded it, I ran it but nothing happened ?Cannot install after downloading the file[IMG][IMG]...
  10. Lenovo Vantage bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Vantage bug: after I uninstalled lenovo vantage manually from its uninstall file my battery still in conversion mode and it dosen't charging after it reaches 55%-60% ...! how can I delete any remaining services or registry files..? [ATTACH]...