Windows 10: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working

Discus and support Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The integrated camera is only working during the initial seconds after reboot Windows Hello, then stops completely. Tried all solutions I could find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Volkmar Ahrens, Oct 16, 2024.

1. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working

The integrated camera is only working during the initial seconds after reboot Windows Hello, then stops completely. Tried all solutions I could find new camera !, new driver, uninstall, te-install, etc. Still not working.

:)

Volkmar Ahrens, Oct 16, 2024

2. New Lenovo X1 Thinkpad camera hardware works but software doesn't Win 10

I purchased a brand new Lenovo X1 Thinkpad from Costco in January 2020 and only recently had a need to use the camera, which doesn't work. Lenovo warranty service tested the device by running their own operating system with the camera and told me the
    camera hardware is operating fine, but for some reason there is a software issue with Win 10, and they can't figure it out and won't replace the Laptop or camera. They suggested I do a factory reset, but I'd rather not as I will lose MS Office Software I've
    placed on the Laptop. Any ideas?

AaronMckenzie, Oct 16, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Lenovo Extreme X1 Gen 2 Camera doesnt work after update window

Hi Suet

Have you tried re-installing the Webcam driver for your laptop from the support page on the Lenovo website?

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ie/en/products/lap...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Oct 16, 2024
Thema:

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working

1. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working - Similar Threads - Lenovo Thinkpad Gen

2. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working: The integrated camera is only working during the initial seconds after reboot Windows Hello, then stops completely. Tried all solutions I could find new camera !, new driver, uninstall, te-install, etc. Still not working....
  3. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 - Stuck on Lenovo Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 - Stuck on Lenovo Screen: Afternoon! My Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 gets stuck on the Lenovo screen after turning on. I have attempted to access BIOS and was unsuccessful. The computer operates on Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated! - Joe...
  4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 - Stuck on Lenovo Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 - Stuck on Lenovo Screen: Afternoon! My Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 gets stuck on the Lenovo screen after turning on. I have attempted to access BIOS and was unsuccessful. The computer operates on Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated! - Joe...
  5. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 - Stuck on Lenovo Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  7. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  8. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I posted this question on behalf of our client. His laptop turns on by itself during weekdays at night and not on weekends. These are the thing that I did: I asked him to disable the "Power On with AC Attach" on BIOS, I disabled the "Wake on Pattern Match" and the "Wake on...
  10. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...