Windows 10: Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep

Discus and support Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi thereI found this post: Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep - Microsoft Community that indicates that others are experiencing similar issues, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bryan Johnston, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep

Hi thereI found this post: Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep - Microsoft Community that indicates that others are experiencing similar issues, but I can't say for sure it's the same issue yet.When my T14s goes to sleep, maybe 1 out of 50 wakes it will not resume but reboot entirely. The Event Viewer indicates that "The previous system shutdown at XXXXX on ‎28/‎08/‎2023 was unexpected.".I have found two repeat errors / warnings:Error: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR6.Warning: USB dev

:)

Bryan Johnston, Aug 28, 2023
  2. ZeawaterS Win User

Pen input for T14

Hi Forum,

Hope all is well.

I was recently given a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 by work and only just realised it has a touch screen. I tried to use the pen came with my personal Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet on it and it doesn't work.

The T14 runs windows 10 and I have checked the Pen & Windows Ink session but didn't have any luck.

Is the pen not compatible because the T14 isn't Wacom tech? Please help as I am thinking getting an Apple pencil for my iPad and being able to use my personal ThinkPad pen on my work laptop would save me from that.

TIA

ZeawaterS, Aug 28, 2023
  3. malware Win User
    Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Aug 28, 2023
  4. BrianT81 Win User

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep

Computer doesn't shutdown and mouse stops working after sleep

So I attempted Step 1 as suggested, updated my BIOS and all Bluetooth drivers to Windows 11 compatibility. It did not resolve the issue.

Just a precision, mine's a Thinkpad T14s Type 20UH.

BrianT81, Aug 28, 2023
Thema:

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep

1. Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep - Similar Threads - Lenovo ThinkPad T14s

2. I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...: I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps saying the setup program ended prematurely because of following error: This platform is supported...
  3. I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps...: I tried downloading the intelR management engine for lenovo thinkpad t14s gen 3 but keeps saying the setup program ended prematurely because of following error: This platform is supported...
  4. Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi thereI found this post: Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep - Microsoft Community that indicates that others are experiencing similar issues, but I can't say for sure it's the same issue yet.When my T14s goes to sleep, maybe 1 out of 50 wakes it will not resume but reboot...
  5. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After that I am not able to use properly my bluetooth headsets and need to restart it first so that they connect properly. I have...
  6. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep: Hi, recently my computer crashes every time after it was in sleeping mode. Mostly this is in the evening after it has been not used for hours. After that I am not able to use properly my bluetooth headsets and need to restart it first so that they connect properly. I have...
  7. Thinkpad T14s crashes after sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Lenovo thinkpad battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  9. Thinkpad T440P Intermittent crashing on sleep.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thinkpad T440P Intermittent crashing on sleep.: OS: Windows 10 - 1903 - (Build 18362. 449) Thinkpad T440P - Core i7 4600M - 16gb ddr3 Hi there, I am experiencing crashes when my laptop should be going to sleep. When I go to open my laptop it often boots up instead of resuming from sleep. This seems to have only just...
  10. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0