Windows 10: Lenovo keep crashing

Discus and support Lenovo keep crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All My lenovo X1 8 Generation keeps crashing and not doing something specific, system is up to date and today crash in the middle of a Zoom called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ny10019, Mar 29, 2021.

1. ny10019 Win User

Lenovo keep crashing

Hi All

My lenovo X1 8 Generation keeps crashing and not doing something specific, system is up to date and today crash in the middle of a Zoom called and is affecting my work a lot.

Link find all the mini dumps and the one from today.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoaLvBIfRLswhHYLEB-i2_18sTKK?e=wKe7eV

Let me know if you can guide what may be causing the problem.

Thank you!

:)

ny10019, Mar 29, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 29, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Lenovo keep crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Lenovo keep crashing

1. Lenovo keep crashing - Similar Threads - Lenovo keep crashing

2. My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing: I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it keeps crashing if two programs/applications are being run. It has never had this issue before and I've tried updating my drivers and performing memory scans to no avail. I've uploaded the latest minidump files here:...
  3. My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing: I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it keeps crashing if two programs/applications are being run. It has never had this issue before and I've tried updating my drivers and performing memory scans to no avail. I've uploaded the latest minidump files here:...
  4. Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen: Hello! Hoping someone could help me with this issue. My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3. It is 8 months old and is already on Windows 11 when I bought it. This issue came around last June where I experienced it crashing with a blue screen and then proceeding to reboot...
  5. Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen

Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen: Hello! Hoping someone could help me with this issue. My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3. It is 8 months old and is already on Windows 11 when I bought it. This issue came around last June where I experienced it crashing with a blue screen and then proceeding to reboot...
  6. Graphics Driver Issues on Lenovo Laptop Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Driver Issues on Lenovo Laptop Game Keeps Crashing: Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please.My games keep crashing on my laptop, and I'm pretty sure it's because my graphics driver is an old one, however when I've been on the Windows System Updates and Lenovo Vantage app they've both said that my systems are...
  7. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  8. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  9. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing: Since about a day after I downloaded the new Windows 11 update, my computer has been blue screen crashing and restarting. typically these crashes happen before I can even enter my passcode, but sometimes they can happen up to 15 minutes after logging in. These happenings are...