Windows 10: Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 16AHP9 AMD Ryzen 7 8845HS - Integrated Camera does not work

Discus and support Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 16AHP9 AMD Ryzen 7 8845HS - Integrated Camera does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I bought this laptop today and I installed Windows 11 on it latest version. Everything goes well, every driver was installed using the Lenovo app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ana Tudor, Sep 25, 2024 at 8:57 AM.

1. Ana Tudor Win User

Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 16AHP9 AMD Ryzen 7 8845HS - Integrated Camera does not work

Hi! I bought this laptop today and I installed Windows 11 on it latest version. Everything goes well, every driver was installed using the Lenovo app. When I checked the camera, it did not work.It only worked when I did the setup for face recognition, so it’s not a hardware problem.I tried everything, uninstalled/installed the camera driver multiple times, looked everywhere to see if the antivirus is interfering in some way, camera is enabled, everything is set on “on” in settings. It is the second laptop that has this problem, since yesterday I returned the exactly same laptop to where I bo

:)

2. We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face

I have a laptop from Lenovo it is IdeaPad slim 3 Amd ryzen 5 5500u . I have it for a month I couldn't able to activate windows hello feature can anyone please help me on how to enable this feature.

Model - Lenovo IdeaPad slim 3 AMD RYZEN 5 5500u

3. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?

4. TerryDO Win User

Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 16AHP9 AMD Ryzen 7 8845HS - Integrated Camera does not work

Lenovo Ideapad C340 camera app sound

Hi there, Looking for some suggestions. My Lenovo C340 Ideapad is playing music on Spotify, I am using the Camera app to record myself on video, when I speak on the video it records OK. But the sound of the music isn't heard on the playback. Why is this? Obviously the microphone is on as it hears me talking, the speaker is working as I can hear the music. Thanks for any help. Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gf 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (5.94 GB usable) Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎09/‎05/‎2021 OS build 19044.1706 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Thema:

1. Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 16AHP9 AMD Ryzen 7 8845HS - Integrated Camera does not work - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad Slim

2. Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 16AHP9 AMD Ryzen 7 8845HS - Integrated Camera does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 16AHP9 AMD Ryzen 7 8845HS - Integrated Camera does not work: Hi! I bought this laptop today and I installed Windows 11 on it latest version. Everything goes well, every driver was installed using the Lenovo app. When I checked the camera, it did not work.It only worked when I did the setup for face recognition, so it’s not a hardware...
  3. Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH: Greetings everyone!I bought myself a great laptop recently Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH and I decided to continue using Microsoft Windows with it.I noticed that there was a Microsoft copilot button on the keyboard and when I press it, some search box appears out of...
  4. Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH

Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH: Greetings everyone!I bought myself a great laptop recently Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH and I decided to continue using Microsoft Windows with it.I noticed that there was a Microsoft copilot button on the keyboard and when I press it, some search box appears out of...
  5. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working: Dear All,I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 and currently I am using it with Windows 11 Pro 23H2 build 22631.2861. I tried to use the front camera with different applications, and it does not work the rear one works normally. Under the device manager the...
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working

Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working: Dear All,I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 and currently I am using it with Windows 11 Pro 23H2 build 22631.2861. I tried to use the front camera with different applications, and it does not work the rear one works normally. Under the device manager the...
  7. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  8. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4: We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?...
  9. Integrated Camera does not work Lenovo

Integrated Camera does not work Lenovo: This happened last year, after a Windows update and after hours of struggling, I was able to fix it with a Windows update. Noticed the same problem last week. Camera goes on can see the light next to the camera, but apps camera, teams, zoom shows no image. I uninstalled...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...

Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...: Hi community. After reading some members having similar issue, I have tried some of the suggested fixes, such as activating camera through F8 nothing happened, Checking Privacy and Permissions setting in Lenovo Vantage app all ok, and also in Device Manager I tried Updating...