Windows 10: Lenova Laptop and connected monitor

Discus and support Lenova Laptop and connected monitor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop that I have a larger monitor attached to. I am running Windows 10, version 1909, build # 18363.1316. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sdb117, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Sdb117 Win User

Lenova Laptop and connected monitor

Hi all. I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop that I have a larger monitor attached to. I am running Windows 10, version 1909, build # 18363.1316. I have changed the setting to allow me to close the laptop so that it does nothingIE; go to sleep. When I close the laptop, the laptop stays awake and I can do anything I want, but, I have a consistent black box popping up in the left hand top corner that says AUTO ROTATE ON. When I go to that setting, it shows it going from on to off, consistently just switching back and forth. Any idea if there is a fix to this? I couldn't find anything on the Lenovo support page or through google. Thanks for any suggestions.

:)

Sdb117, Feb 6, 2021

2. Lenova G400s laptop-Plugged in and not Charging- Issues reg.

I have a Lenova G400s Laptop. While charging my laptop shown "Plugged in and not Charging" I gone through the web and I tried the following steps i found in net

Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Remove battery.
    • Connect AC Adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Under the Batteries category, right-click all instances of
      Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery , and select
      Uninstall.
    • Shutdown.
    • Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Insert battery.
    • Connect AC adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • still the problem not solve, it shows "plugged in and not Charging".. Pl guide me to solve the issues

BalusamyArumugam, Feb 6, 2021
  3. bkoop1111 Win User
    Lenova laptop will no longer display to tv

After upgrading to Windows 10 my laptop will no longer display to my TV. I used to hook up my Lenova notebook to my LG tv via HDMI cable, now nothing works to get it to display to the TV. I've upgraded the graphics card, tried all the suggestions on numerous
    help sites, nothing works! No function key, not monitor display options, his must be a bug in Win10.

bkoop1111, Feb 6, 2021
  4. phljbu Win User

connection problems External Monitor for laptop

My Lenova T460 laptop doesn't recognize the external monitor I'm trying to add using Windows 7.

phljbu, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Lenova Laptop and connected monitor - Similar Threads - Lenova Laptop connected

2. Laptop is not connecting to monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is not connecting to monitor: Hi,So everyday multiple times im switching my hdmi cable from my laptop to xbox using the same monitor, but now suddenly when i put the cable in my laptop the LG monitor says ''No signal Entering power saving mode shortly''. I have checked and changed to a different cable and...
  3. Monitor / Laptop Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor / Laptop Connection: Hi,I have Windows 10 on a new Asus VivoBook15 laptop with Intel Core i5 and iRISxe graphics. Monitor is HP ultraslim technicolour 24"Each time my laptop goes into screensarver mode the connection to the monitor is lost - I have to remove and reinstall my HDMI cable to restore...
  4. Monitor / Laptop Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor / Laptop Connection: Hi,I have Windows 10 on a new Asus VivoBook15 laptop with Intel Core i5 and iRISxe graphics. Monitor is HP ultraslim technicolour 24"Each time my laptop goes into screensarver mode the connection to the monitor is lost - I have to remove and reinstall my HDMI cable to restore...
  5. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  6. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  7. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Laptop not connecting to monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop not connecting to monitor: After updating my drivers from settings my laptop won't connect to monitor, and my laptop's screen is broken so I can't see what happened submitted by /u/Khalidrhg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lan1bm/laptop_not_connecting_to_monitor/
  9. integrated camera on Lenova laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    integrated camera on Lenova laptop: Thought my camera wasn't working on my Lenevo laptop. I tried all the suggestions and even uninstalled and reinstalled it with no luck. I still had a snowy screen. I haven't had the laptop about a week and happened to look at the top front above the screen and saw a real...
  10. getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router: hi has anybody got any idea how to connect my lenova to my zyxel router. am looking for the security key so I can connect but cannot access it. can anybody help. its my first laptop that I bought this Christmas. thank you....