Windows 10: Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly

Discus and support Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some time ago on an older operating system, I edited a setting such that when my computer reaches 35% battery, it automatically shuts down. I now run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SC_9696, Sep 24, 2023.

1. SC_9696 Win User

Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly

Some time ago on an older operating system, I edited a setting such that when my computer reaches 35% battery, it automatically shuts down. I now run Windows 11 and cannot find the setting again to change it. Does anyone know how to change this setting?

:)

SC_9696, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Taseen 10 Win User

My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

My laptop shutting down when battery level comes to 30-40% without any warning it shuts down i know that it warns when the battery level comes to 15% but my laptop doesn't even come to 15% it shuts down before that like when it's 35% . Please I want to know that is it windows problem or my battery issue?

Taseen 10, Sep 24, 2023
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 24, 2023
  4. Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 24, 2023
Thema:

Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly

1. Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly - Similar Threads - Latop shuts off

2. Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly: Some time ago on an older operating system, I edited a setting such that when my computer reaches 35% battery, it automatically shuts down. I now run Windows 11 and cannot find the setting again to change it. Does anyone know how to change this setting?...
  3. Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery

Gigabyte G5 - Laptop Loses Sound At 35% Battery: Having the exact same issue as described in ths thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-no-sound-at-all-when-battery-35/bfb861b6-2499-4dff-96bc-f0afc2b8af72I have a Gigabyte G5 RTX30 series laptop, on Windows 10. As long as I have had the...
  4. My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.: My laptop shutting down when battery level comes to 30-40% without any warning it shuts down i know that it warns when the battery level comes to 15% but my laptop doesn't even come to 15% it shuts down before that like when it's 35% . Please I want to know that is it windows...
  5. My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.: My laptop shutting down when battery level comes to 30-40% without any warning it shuts down i know that it warns when the battery level comes to 15% but my laptop doesn't even come to 15% it shuts down before that like when it's 35% . Please I want to know that is it windows...
  6. My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

7. Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddenly no sound at all when battery 35%: I've only been using this laptop for a month. but i found that this laptop suddenly has no sound when the battery is 35% and i have to restart. How do I fix this problem?...
  8. Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes: When I have a connection with Oontz Angle 3 speaker through blue tooth, the sound shuts off after 15 minutes. I turn my Oontz speaker back on and it will stay on for another 15 minutes. This does not happen when I have it linked with my desktop computer....
  9. Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery.: Hi Team, I have purchased a new laptop , with Windows 10 Pro in it, though, all my battery Notification are On, But I Am facing a [roblem, My Laptop is shutting down between 25% or 27 % battery without any notification. Processor fan is running fine and their is no...
  10. Open exactly as shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Open exactly as shut down: I have a strange question: Suppose I have four files, all PDF, from four different folders open in my PDF Reader when I am ready to shut down my laptop for the night. In the morning I have to open the PDF Reader and then open the same four files from the four different...