Windows 10: Latest Update To Photos

Discus and support Latest Update To Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC recently updated to the new version of Windows. The Photos app has done away with the "Spot Fix" feature in editing. This is one of the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardBartolf, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Latest Update To Photos

My PC recently updated to the new version of Windows. The Photos app has done away with the "Spot Fix" feature in editing. This is one of the most important, basic features in editing. Why would Microsoft get rid of this feature? I can no longer edit spots out of my photos which is crucial. I certainly hope that someone at Microsoft sees this and passes it along to someone who is actually looking for feedback from a Windows user for 27 years now. I understand updates, but you shouldn't get rid of basic, important functions in an app. I certainly hope this was done in error. Please fix

:)

RichardBartolf, Apr 1, 2022

2. Profile photo change did not update everywhere

Hi Malika,

• From where and how did you changed the profile photo?
    • Did changing of profile photo completed successfully without any issues?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if this helps.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers which can resolve the issue you are facing. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• In search type Windows Updates
    • Click on Windows Updates
    • Click on Check for updates and install
      the latest windows updates.

Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 1, 2022
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Latest Update To Photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Latest Update To Photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Latest Update To Photos

1. Latest Update To Photos - Similar Threads - Latest Update Photos

2. with latest update to windows how do I now use the photo editor to clarify photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    with latest update to windows how do I now use the photo editor to clarify photos: with latest update to windows how do I now use the photo editor to clarify photos. I have windows 10. Used to be simple but THAT choice to clarify sharpen photo no longer appears in the options. Thank you...
  3. with latest update to windows how do I now use the photo editor to clarify photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    with latest update to windows how do I now use the photo editor to clarify photos: with latest update to windows how do I now use the photo editor to clarify photos. I have windows 10. Used to be simple but THAT choice to clarify sharpen photo no longer appears in the options. Thank you...
  4. Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update: Hi,on a brand new Windows 11 Pro install, after all applications are installed, latest Windows Update unfortunately still NOT on 22H2 ... waiting for do not know what, anytime I open Microsoft Photo it simply crashes and gets this error in event log.Please anyone can help?I...
  5. Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update: Hi,on a brand new Windows 11 Pro install, after all applications are installed, latest Windows Update unfortunately still NOT on 22H2 ... waiting for do not know what, anytime I open Microsoft Photo it simply crashes and gets this error in event log.Please anyone can help?I...
  6. Latest Update To Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Update To Photos: My PC recently updated to the new version of Windows. The Photos app has done away with the "Spot Fix" feature in editing. This is one of the most important, basic features in editing. Why would Microsoft get rid of this feature? I can no longer edit spots out of my photos...
  7. Latest update deleted files & photos?!

Latest update deleted files & photos?!: My Laptop recently installed an update overnight & after it had restarted I have noticed a lot of my files, in particular photos are missing. Why has this happened and is there a way I can get them back?...
  8. Latest update lost scroll arrows on Photos App again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update lost scroll arrows on Photos App again: This happened last update too, so frustrating. Since I updated yesterday I have lost the scroll arrows on the photo's app screen, and I can't scroll with my keyboard arrows, between photo's. However this time I can't seem to resolve it, and I've done the advice in...
  9. Photos App Not Working After Latest Features update

Photos App Not Working After Latest Features update: The title says it all. I installed the latest feature update yesterday morning. Now, when I double click on a JPG image, I get a white screen and no image. I also tried to open the image by right clicking it and selecting "Edit with Photos." Again, the image doesn't open. Is...
  10. Latest Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update: I had an update a few days ago and since then my system just freezes for no apparent reason. I hit the windows button and esc and it partially returns to normal. It also happens if I go thru a lot of grafics. Any idea appreciates Thanks 103082