Windows 10: Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

Discus and support Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I use a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ARH7 and about half a year after I got it it would always cause issues especially when booting it. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harley Cutts04, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

Hello, I use a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ARH7 and about half a year after I got it it would always cause issues especially when booting it. It originally came with windows 11 but I purposely downgraded to windows 10 as I preferred it. But after doing that, I starter getting issues, the most noticeable one being when nearly after every boot it would ask me to put in my bitlocker recovery key then reset my pin. A couple days ago I got sick of it and just reset the entire laptop through a cloud windows download, and keeping all my files. But once that was done, every time it booted after that it

:)

Harley Cutts04, Jun 24, 2024
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jun 24, 2024
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 24, 2024
  4. n1trox Win User

Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

I only have 1 computer (the laptop) and 1 external monitor. The laptop cannot detect its own screen.

So when I follow your steps, this is what happens:

• Go to Settings. (Done)
    • Click on System. (Done)
    • Under System, choose Display. (Done)
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply. (Done)
    • But then I undock my laptop and redock. Re-login, etc.
    • Only the external display turns on. The laptop does not turn on its own display. In order to get the laptop display to wake up, I need to follow steps 1-4 again. The settign "Duplicate these displays" does not seem to be retained.

n1trox, Jun 24, 2024
Thema:

Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

1. Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive. - Similar Threads - Laptop turn display

2. Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.: Hello, I use a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ARH7 and about half a year after I got it it would always cause issues especially when booting it. It originally came with windows 11 but I purposely downgraded to windows 10 as I preferred it. But after doing that, I starter getting...
  3. Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.: Hello, I use a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ARH7 and about half a year after I got it it would always cause issues especially when booting it. It originally came with windows 11 but I purposely downgraded to windows 10 as I preferred it. But after doing that, I starter getting...
  4. Windows 11 Display Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Display Unresponsive: Hi, I have a problem with my pc. After a period of inactivity, the monitor turns off goes into sleep mode, when I move the mouse the monitor comes back to life, however, when I move the mouse, the mouse pointer will move around the screen but I am unable to interact as...
  5. Windows 11 Display Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Unresponsive: Hi, I have a problem with my pc. After a period of inactivity, the monitor turns off goes into sleep mode, when I move the mouse the monitor comes back to life, however, when I move the mouse, the mouse pointer will move around the screen but I am unable to interact as...
  6. How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?: This is the first problem I've ever had with this laptop, and I haven't had it for over a year. It is Windows 10 BMAX 14x pro. I went to Windows Security to turn on the core settings as it was turned off so I could connect to the Library wifi. I came back, it was just fine,...
  7. How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?: This is the first problem I've ever had with this laptop, and I haven't had it for over a year. It is Windows 10 BMAX 14x pro. I went to Windows Security to turn on the core settings as it was turned off so I could connect to the Library wifi. I came back, it was just fine,...
  8. How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Display Unresponsive and Constantly Flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Unresponsive and Constantly Flickering: Hi there, I am having display issues on my Windows 11 PC latest update. I am unable to click and open any files at all and I cannot even open the command prompt or problem scanner. Whenever I attempt to open a Desktop icon, it states that the files were either moved or...
  10. Computer unresponsive after auto turn off display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer unresponsive after auto turn off display: Hello, I'm having an issue after reinstalling Windows 10. I did a clean install of Windows 10 and now I'm experiencing an issue with auto turn off display in the sleep and power options. After 10 minutes my display is set to turn off. And after 3 hours my pc is supposed to...