Windows 10: Laptop turning off on its own

Discus and support Laptop turning off on its own in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is been turning off while using it, today its been like 5 times already where im working as usual on my laptop and it suddenly turned off in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wilbert Craig, Jul 11, 2024.

1. Laptop turning off on its own

My laptop is been turning off while using it, today its been like 5 times already where im working as usual on my laptop and it suddenly turned off in the middle of me using it. I tried checking if its a software update problem but it shows i have the latest version, please give me some advice on preventing from it shutting down on the middle of me using it. the screen just suddenly goes black ad will not respond.

:)

Wilbert Craig, Jul 11, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 11, 2024
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Laptop turning off on its own ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Jul 11, 2024
  4. Zeeba# Win User

Laptop turning off on its own

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 11, 2024
Thema:

Laptop turning off on its own

1. Laptop turning off on its own - Similar Threads - Laptop turning off

2. Laptop turning off on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turning off on its own: My laptop is been turning off while using it, today its been like 5 times already where im working as usual on my laptop and it suddenly turned off in the middle of me using it. I tried checking if its a software update problem but it shows i have the latest version, please...
  3. PC turns off and on on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off and on on its own: My PC has had this problem for a while. It happens to shut down without any prior warning or struggles, and turns right back on as if i had manually restarted it. For example, today, i was browsing the internet, and then, out of the blue, my screen and case LEDs went dark for...
  4. PC turns off and on on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off and on on its own: My PC has had this problem for a while. It happens to shut down without any prior warning or struggles, and turns right back on as if i had manually restarted it. For example, today, i was browsing the internet, and then, out of the blue, my screen and case LEDs went dark for...
  5. PC turns off and on on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. pc turning off on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc turning off on its own: hello my pc turned off on his own ,when i turned it on again crashed again,then i turned it on again but this time i waited for all the startup application to open i turned off blitz"software for a game "and discord and then i try to open the game i played "lol or league of...
  7. pc turning off on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc turning off on its own: hello my pc turned off on his own ,when i turned it on again crashed again,then i turned it on again but this time i waited for all the startup application to open i turned off blitz"software for a game "and discord and then i try to open the game i played "lol or league of...
  8. pc turning off on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. WiFi turns off on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi turns off on its own: My laptop just updated last night and now every few minutes or so the WiFi shuts itself off. I can turn it back on myself but it also turns itself back on if I wait. The drivers are all fully updated as well so I don’t know what else to do. submitted by /u/JasonWalkerBowman...
  10. Camera is turning on and off on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is turning on and off on its own: Something it is happening with my camera. It starts turning on or off on its own, without any interference on my side. What kind of issue it is? I have Acer Predator Helios and Windows 10. Thank you...