Windows 10: Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

Discus and support Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For around 3-4 months now the trackpad on my laptop has not been working. Occasionally it would work for around 10-15 seconds after it restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khizar Fawad, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

For around 3-4 months now the trackpad on my laptop has not been working. Occasionally it would work for around 10-15 seconds after it restart the laptop but not anything other than that. When I go into device properties it says "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45". In the events it says that the device was deleted but then around a week later it was configured and restarted.

:)

Khizar Fawad, Aug 14, 2023

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager [​IMG]

AphexDreamer, Aug 14, 2023
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager 74348d1485965630t-network-devices-listed-under-unknown-device-manager-wp_20160411_001a.jpg

putermaker, Aug 14, 2023
  4. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

Odd Trackpad Behaviour

Windows 10 ver 20H2. SONY VAIO laptop with Samsung 860 SSD, 4GB RAM.

Initially, the laptop worked fine. Recently an odd problem has surfaced.

I prefer to use a wireless mouse (Logitech V450 Nano) which behaves as expected. However, the laptop's own trackpad is (for want of a better word) is 'inverted'.

To explain: Move finger UP the trackpad (towards the keyboard) and the cursor moves DOWN. Move your finger RIGHT on the trackpad and the cursor moves LEFT.

Searches suggest changing some settings under Trackpad in Device Manager, however, looking in Device Manager there is no entry for Trackpad - only two entries for mouse: HID-compliant Mouse and PS/2 Compatible Mouse.

There are 3 possible trackpad entries in Human Interface Devices:
    HID-compliant consumer control device
    HID-compliant vendor-defined device
    HID-compliant vendor-defined device

but delving into the properties of each, none seems to be for the trackpad.

Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager 342198d1627847235t-odd-trackpad-behaviour-device-manager.jpg

In Settings > Devices there is no entry in Trackpad for inverting the trackpad

Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager 342199d1627847654t-odd-trackpad-behaviour-settings.jpg

So, I'm rather stumped.

Any help gratefully received.

Art

ArthurDent, Aug 14, 2023
Thema:

Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

1. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager - Similar Threads - Laptop Trackpad saying

2. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager: For around 3-4 months now the trackpad on my laptop has not been working. Occasionally it would work for around 10-15 seconds after it restart the laptop but not anything other than that. When I go into device properties it says "Currently, this hardware device is not...
  3. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager: For around 3-4 months now the trackpad on my laptop has not been working. Occasionally it would work for around 10-15 seconds after it restart the laptop but not anything other than that. When I go into device properties it says "Currently, this hardware device is not...
  4. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events: İ had this issue for about 2-3 months now. My Ethernet port doesnt work i checked the cables they work fine but in device manager it says device deleted in the events anyway to troubleshoot this issue. I also reinstalled the driver...
  5. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events: İ had this issue for about 2-3 months now. My Ethernet port doesnt work i checked the cables they work fine but in device manager it says device deleted in the events anyway to troubleshoot this issue. I also reinstalled the driver...
  6. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

7. Laptop Trackpad not working, not recognised in device manager, not even in advanced startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Trackpad not working, not recognised in device manager, not even in advanced startup.: Laptop : MSI gf63 9SCMotherboard : MS16R3I needed some help with my laptop. So after updating to windows 11 stable build, my trackpad started to randomly stop responding, but the external mouse always worked. So, when i went to device manager, there were 4 different kinds of...
  8. Laptop Trackpad not working, not recognised in device manager, not even in advanced startup.

Laptop Trackpad not working, not recognised in device manager, not even in advanced startup.: Laptop : MSI gf63 9SCMotherboard : MS16R3I needed some help with my laptop. So after updating to windows 11 stable build, my trackpad started to randomly stop responding, but the external mouse always worked. So, when i went to device manager, there were 4 different kinds of...
  9. Returning deleted unknow device in device manager

Returning deleted unknow device in device manager: Hi, I installed the lastest audio driver for my motherboard Asus B550 Gaming-F Wi-Fi but the came with some bloatware Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3. I uninstalled both programs and rebooted my PC, but in the device manager , under the category "Sound, video and game...
  10. Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.

Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.: Hi, I made the mistake of deleting my camera device on the Device Manager after it was not working. I attempted to scan for hardware changes like the Microsoft page suggested, but the camera did not pop up. How can I recover the camera in the Device Manager? Thank you for...