Windows 10: Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

Discus and support Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David Mpete, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried holding down the power button and switching it on repeatedly to enter the repair mode and it also doesn't it only shows the logo. Has anyone experienced this and what could be the problem?

:)

David Mpete, Oct 11, 2022

2. Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo

Today my laptop suddenly stopped working so i restarted it but after that windows couldn't load.

So, I downloaded latest windows 10 ISO but when i Try to boot it, it got stuck with manufacturer logo and circle and even circle is stuck. I tried other OS (Ubuntu and Linux mint ) they are working fine I can install and boot them but every time I tried
    to install Windows 10 it got stuck . I don't know why I'm getting this issue. I tried to remove drives and RAM and inserted them back still same problem.
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading 21500ad7-b5d8-48e4-8d1f-e1d70eb27d49?upload=true.jpg

AnishWagle, Oct 11, 2022
  3. Laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming session

Hi,

Corrupted system files can be one of the reasons why your laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming a session.

We suggest running a System File Checker (SFC) and DISM tool. Follow the steps given by
    Annu Singh on this thread to run SFC and DISM tool. You may also try
    the other steps given if the issue was not resolved.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 11, 2022
  4. EdTittel Win User

Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

Stuck at logo loading.

Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading [​IMG]

I'm not hearing anything to contradict Tom's selections for 2016. I'd recommend either of the top two choices above. Have had great results from both vendors, and cheerfully confess an abiding affection for Seasonic PSUs.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

1. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck manufacturer

2. Laptop stuck at company logo loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck at company logo loading screen: It's been happening since a week now, as soon as I turn my laptop on, it just shows the company logo and the loading loop. After sometime, it just gets stuck there for infinite amount of time. Tried everything from bootable USB with windows ISO, to third party apps with...
  3. Laptop stuck at company logo loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck at company logo loading screen: It's been happening since a week now, as soon as I turn my laptop on, it just shows the company logo and the loading loop. After sometime, it just gets stuck there for infinite amount of time. Tried everything from bootable USB with windows ISO, to third party apps with...
  4. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  5. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  6. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  7. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  8. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo: Today my laptop suddenly stopped working so i restarted it but after that windows couldn't load. So, I downloaded latest windows 10 ISO but when i Try to boot it, it got stuck with manufacturer logo and circle and even circle is stuck. I tried other OS Ubuntu and Linux mint...
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...