Windows 10: Laptop speaker problem

Discus and support Laptop speaker problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First time i use microphone splitter its going smooth, suddenly my laptop creat loud sound in speakers. then I will disconnect the microphone splitter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sharmila bee, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Laptop speaker problem

First time i use microphone splitter its going smooth, suddenly my laptop creat loud sound in speakers. then I will disconnect the microphone splitter. then shut down my laptop! next day i switch on the laptop its creat same sound until When connect a microphone splitter in my laptop . Then again I disconnect the splitter its created loud sound and I didn't play any video and audio any sound of my laptop its not working .what I can do?

:)

Sharmila bee, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Andrei23 Win User

Laptop speaker crackling noise problem

Hello,

My laptop has developed a very annoying crackling noise in the right speaker as of late. I started noticing it as I was listening to some music on it, and then it gradually got worse and worse to the point that I couldn't bear it any more. I do not get this problem when I wear headphones, it's just the right speaker acting up. The laptop is new (less than two months old) and still under warranty. At the moment I have turned the speaker off and I am only running off the left one when not using headphones. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Also, I don't think it's driver related because the left speaker works flawlessly and I don't get the same annoying crackling sounds when using headphones.

Andrei23, Sep 1, 2022
  3. Speakers suddenly having problems

Hi Alex,

As you are facing issues with accessing the speakers on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • Are you referring to the external speakers/ laptop speakers?
    • If you are referring to external speakers, were you able to detect the device?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 1, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Laptop speaker problem

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 1, 2022
Thema:

Laptop speaker problem

1. Laptop speaker problem - Similar Threads - Laptop speaker problem

2. speaker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speaker problem: I can't play any sound from my speaker RealtekR Audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-problem/67f13a8e-b816-4ef4-875b-401425f99fd5
  3. Problem with speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with speakers: I just purchased a Windows 11 pc. I have a pair of external speakers. Everytime I turn the PC on whether from sleeping or a total shut down, the pc does not detect any speakers. Each time i have to unplug the green speaker cable and plug it back in. After this it works fine....
  4. Laptop speaker problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop speaker problem: First time i use microphone splitter its going smooth, suddenly my laptop creat loud sound in speakers. then I will disconnect the microphone splitter. then shut down my laptop! next day i switch on the laptop its creat same sound until When connect a microphone splitter in...
  5. Laptop speaker problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop speaker problem: First time i use microphone splitter its going smooth, suddenly my laptop creat loud sound in speakers. then I will disconnect the microphone splitter. then shut down my laptop! next day i switch on the laptop its creat same sound until When connect a microphone splitter in...
  6. Speaker Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Problems: I have the jack blocked on the laptop and i want to hear on the speakers but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-problems/787f40d2-9200-4182-8103-6768aa3481a1
  7. speaker problem

speaker problem: Hello does anyone know how to fix audio problem. Speakers just stopped and the 2 days later stopped, speakers work but when I run sudio check it says speakers not plugged in, have checked to make sure not on mute dont know what to do. Have windows 10 home Bluey...
  8. Speaker Problems

Speaker Problems: I have an HP Pavilion laptop. My speakers use to work but now even with them at full volume, I can barely hear anything. If I mute and unmute I can hear what I am watching for a split second but then it goes back to barely audible. I have run the troubleshooter and it...
  9. Problem with Speakers

Problem with Speakers: Hi, i'm having problems with the volume balance between 2 external speakers. I have a Dell XPS 420 and 2 Altec Lansing speakers. For some reason one side is hardly audible, and the other fine. Any ideas ? Regards, David...
  10. Speaker problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker problem: My speakers are not working, I have tried restarting and turning off and on the audio and nothing seems to be working. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-problem/810b85fc-0e50-4b60-856a-13a1a3b72a9d