Windows 10: Laptop shuts down when i touch it

Discus and support Laptop shuts down when i touch it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! My name is Aakash.I had no issues with my laptop until today. When I turn on my laptop, it boots fine. But, when i touch a specific part of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AakashMohan2010, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

Hello! My name is Aakash.I had no issues with my laptop until today. When I turn on my laptop, it boots fine. But, when i touch a specific part of my laptop which is a small area to the left of the touchpad, it shuts down. No BSOD or anything, just turns off like u remove the battery. This is the first time I had this issue. I opened the BIOS and tried to touch the area, nothing happend.Please help as this is my main pc.

:)

AakashMohan2010, Dec 15, 2022
Thema:

Laptop shuts down when i touch it

1. Laptop shuts down when i touch it - Similar Threads - Laptop shuts down

2. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down when i touch it: Hello! My name is Aakash.I had no issues with my laptop until today. When I turn on my laptop, it boots fine. But, when i touch a specific part of my laptop which is a small area to the left of the touchpad, it shuts down. No BSOD or anything, just turns off like u remove the...
  3. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down when i touch it: Hello! My name is Aakash.I had no issues with my laptop until today. When I turn on my laptop, it boots fine. But, when i touch a specific part of my laptop which is a small area to the left of the touchpad, it shuts down. No BSOD or anything, just turns off like u remove the...
  4. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT when shutting down laptop

SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT when shutting down laptop: When I was shutting down my Dell Laptop, when a error box popped up, with text that I didn't have time to read before the system shutdown. To clarify, it was not a blue screen, and when I booted back up, I was taken to desktop like normal, NOT windows recovery. After looking...
  6. SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT When shutting down Laptop

SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT When shutting down Laptop: When I was shutting down my Dell Laptop, when a error box popped up, with text that I didn't have time to read before the system shutdown. To clarify, it was not a blue screen, and when I booted back up, I was taken to desktop like normal, NOT windows recovery. After looking...
  7. My laptop shuts down whenever I touch it!!

My laptop shuts down whenever I touch it!!: I have windows 10 pro and it was working fine till yesterday evening. From yesterday whenever I touch or put my hand beside my touchpad my laptop shuts down immediately and when i try to re-start it blue screen appears. But the funny thing is this that this shut down thing...
  8. Laptop shuts down when plugged in.

Laptop shuts down when plugged in.: I have HP ay-511tx laptop with windows 10 installed on it. While working on it, whenever I plug the laptop in the charger, the speed of fan increase a lot and it just shuts down after 2-3 minutes. I have already recovered this laptop to its factory date but it didn’t work. I...
  9. Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged

Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged: Hi, I have an ASUS UX360CA working on a Windows 10. But lately, after my last update I think, my laptop has been shutting down in about 5 minutes after I unplug it from charging. It is on "Full Capacity Mode" using the Asus Battery Health Charging application. I tried...
  10. Computer shuts down when not touched for awhile

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down when not touched for awhile: I can not figure out why my computer shuts down after I am away for say 1 hour or so. I touch the mouse and the keys and the screen stays black. My power button is not lit up. I have tp press the power button to start my laptop. Below just in case you needed to know, this is...