Windows 10: Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.

Discus and support Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV. I have been successful streaming wirelessly from my laptop to my TV since I updated to Windows 11 a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoDarts, Dec 30, 2023.

1. JoDarts Win User

Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.

Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV. I have been successful streaming wirelessly from my laptop to my TV since I updated to Windows 11 a few months ago. Suddenly 10 days ago the laptop shuts down when I try. I changed Wireless to HDMI but get the same result. I go to System/Display/Multiple displays/Connect to wireless display and it immediately locates my TV. The minute I click on my TV's name, the laptop shuts down.Display resolution is 1920x1080 recommendedThanks for your help!

:)

JoDarts, Dec 30, 2023

2. Pairing or projecting my HP laptop (Win10) to Samsung TV. They are on same network.

Steps to: Pairing or projecting my HP laptop (Win10) to Samsung TV. They are on same network.

4Ron Thomas, Dec 30, 2023
  3. dzimmie Win User
    Projecting to Samsung Smart TV

I am having trouble when projecting from my Lenovo laptop to my Samsung Smart TV in Windows 10. I'm able to connect to the tv and extend my screen. I drag over the chrome window and start the video. About 10-15 minutes in, it disconnects.

1. The tv has been updated with the latest software (it's actually on auto updates)
    2. The laptop is on the latest software
    3. The laptop is set to go to sleep after 2hrs on battery, Never when plugged in and the pc should not disconnect from network when on battery
    4. The laptop is connected to the router via power outlet so it's a hard line connection essentially. It doesn't seem to disconnect from the network when it disconnects from the TV. It shows that it's disconnecting with a notice on the tv and then goes back
      to Directv.
    5. The laptop is about 9 feet from the tv and is a straight shot. It's not being moved when it disconnects.
    6. I have reviewed the Samsung setup and haven't found anything that jumped out at me
    Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

dzimmie, Dec 30, 2023
  4. Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.

how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

WandaBell1, Dec 30, 2023
Thema:

Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.

1. Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV. - Similar Threads - Laptop shuts down

2. Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.: Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV. I have been successful streaming wirelessly from my laptop to my TV since I updated to Windows 11 a few months ago. Suddenly 10 days ago the laptop shuts down when I try. I changed Wireless to HDMI but get the same result. I go...
  3. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop shuts down when i touch it: Hello! My name is Aakash.I had no issues with my laptop until today. When I turn on my laptop, it boots fine. But, when i touch a specific part of my laptop which is a small area to the left of the touchpad, it shuts down. No BSOD or anything, just turns off like u remove the...
  4. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down when i touch it: Hello! My name is Aakash.I had no issues with my laptop until today. When I turn on my laptop, it boots fine. But, when i touch a specific part of my laptop which is a small area to the left of the touchpad, it shuts down. No BSOD or anything, just turns off like u remove the...
  5. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop shuts down when i touch it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop shuts down when plugged in.

Laptop shuts down when plugged in.: I have HP ay-511tx laptop with windows 10 installed on it. While working on it, whenever I plug the laptop in the charger, the speed of fan increase a lot and it just shuts down after 2-3 minutes. I have already recovered this laptop to its factory date but it didn’t work. I...
  8. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  9. Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged

Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged: Hi, I have an ASUS UX360CA working on a Windows 10. But lately, after my last update I think, my laptop has been shutting down in about 5 minutes after I unplug it from charging. It is on "Full Capacity Mode" using the Asus Battery Health Charging application. I tried...
  10. how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv: how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-project-my-laptop-hp-to-samsung-smart-tv/09fb2e69-c4b3-4252-87c9-88270c1f48c8