Windows 10: Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged

Discus and support Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude 3350 that is supplied by the school and the battery is bad. When I unplug the charger, it shuts down unexpectedly after seconds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EthanChai1, Oct 15, 2024 at 2:42 PM.

1. Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged

I have a Dell Latitude 3350 that is supplied by the school and the battery is bad. When I unplug the charger, it shuts down unexpectedly after seconds. Also, the battery abruptly dropped from 80% to 0% at the same time.Here is the battery report from 12:00 PM to 2:29 PM:How to prevent the laptop from shutting down unexpectedly when unplugged after seconds?

:)

Thema:

Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged

1. Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged - Similar Threads - Laptop shuts down

2. Laptop randomly shutting down when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly shutting down when unplugged: If my laptop is not being plugged in, it will randomly shut down and go to a black screen, and restart soon after. I know that it isn't just running out of battery since when it powers back on its still above 50 percent of the battery. It also seems to shut down more often as...
  3. Laptop randomly shutting down when unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly shutting down when unplugged: If my laptop is not being plugged in, it will randomly shut down and go to a black screen, and restart soon after. I know that it isn't just running out of battery since when it powers back on its still above 50 percent of the battery. It also seems to shut down more often as...
  4. Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged: I have a Dell Latitude 3350 that is supplied by the school and the battery is bad. When I unplug the charger, it shuts down unexpectedly after seconds. Also, the battery abruptly dropped from 80% to 0% at the same time.Here is the battery report from 12:00 PM to 2:29 PM:How...
  5. Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down unexpectedly after seconds when unplugged: I have a Dell Latitude 3350 that is supplied by the school and the battery is bad. When I unplug the charger, it shuts down unexpectedly after seconds. Also, the battery abruptly dropped from 80% to 0% at the same time.Here is the battery report from 12:00 PM to 2:29 PM:How...
  6. laptop unexpectedly shuts down

laptop unexpectedly shuts down: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my laptop for the past few days where it unexpectedly shuts down. I’m not sure what’s causing it. I tried removing the battery and using it only with the charger, but that didn’t help. Sometimes it works perfectly, but...
  7. laptop unexpectedly shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop unexpectedly shuts down: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my laptop for the past few days where it unexpectedly shuts down. I’m not sure what’s causing it. I tried removing the battery and using it only with the charger, but that didn’t help. Sometimes it works perfectly, but...
  8. laptop unexpectedly shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My laptop is shutting down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is shutting down unexpectedly.: My laptop is shutting down unexpectedly. I saw log in Even Viewer which I am attaching... Please tell me the cause for the shut down Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 09-06-2020 23:52:26 Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level:...
  10. Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged

Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged: Hi, I have an ASUS UX360CA working on a Windows 10. But lately, after my last update I think, my laptop has been shutting down in about 5 minutes after I unplug it from charging. It is on "Full Capacity Mode" using the Asus Battery Health Charging application. I tried...