Windows 10: Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"......

Discus and support Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"...... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using my laptop earlier today -- worked perfectly fine. After about an hour, I come back to it, and now it continuously blue screens with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph P5, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:37 PM.

1. Joseph P5 Win User

Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"......

I was using my laptop earlier today -- worked perfectly fine. After about an hour, I come back to it, and now it continuously blue screens with the error "stop code thread exception not handled" I've tried resetting my laptop still with all my files, and uninstall the most recent update, but the issue persists.Also, when I am able to log into my account, the internet/wifi symbol is gone and I can't connect or detect any networks.I'vve had the issue with the internet showing up a few times before, but it usually works fine after a hard reset. But no matter what I do, the above issues are stil

:)

2. 4tt3nt4t Win User

Stop Code SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Blue screen.

First blue screen no longer refers to Windows Insider problem. It simply mentions stop code - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and states it will reboot to diagnose problem. On reboot screen turns green and states
    Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Stop Code SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED).

Also main drive (SSD) no longer appears on BIOS as a boot option unless I open settings. Also my 3GB back up drive used to be marked as UEFI which it no longer does? Also it doesn't reboot after green screen. When I power it off then on again the diagnosis
    procedure starts and ends with green screen and promise Windows will restart but doesn't.

Could be problem with SSD or UEFI setting? Could I try attaching SSD to a laptop to see what happens?

Yours hopefully, Keith

3. stop code: system thread exception not handled

01 january, 2018

I just experienced a blue screen with the stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. and the automatic repair only stops at the screen with HP logo showing diagnosing your pc and the it returns to the blue screen.

pls take note, i am a windows insider program subscriber and have the latest build. i can not even access my pc.

thanks

* Moved from Insider

4. Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"......

stop code: system thread exception not handled

Hi,

The blue screen error (SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED) that you have encountered is usually caused by incorrectly configured and incompatible drivers or conflicts due to some programs installed. As an initial approach to the issue,
    we would like to recommend the troubleshooting steps in this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

After following step by step instructions, let us know the outcome so we can provide additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:41 PM
Thema:

Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"......

1. Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"...... - Similar Threads - Laptop repeatedly blue

2. Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop repeatedly blue screens with prompt "stop code thread exception not handled"......: I was using my laptop earlier today -- worked perfectly fine. After about an hour, I come back to it, and now it continuously blue screens with the error "stop code thread exception not handled" I've tried resetting my laptop still with all my files, and uninstall the most...
  3. Stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code system thread exception not handled: I’m trying to reset my laptop since i have to sell it.If i try to reset the pc this problem occurs.It occurs also i i try to enter safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/c6bd7eda-2383-438f-9d46-5566b606f474
  4. Stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code system thread exception not handled: I’m trying to reset my laptop since i have to sell it.If i try to reset the pc this problem occurs.It occurs also i i try to enter safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/c6bd7eda-2383-438f-9d46-5566b606f474
  5. stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code system thread exception not handled: today i was just chilling in discord on my laptop 5 months old and i launched valorant which i play eveday and i got this blue screen. i rebooted my pc ..and it turned on. what should i do now..?...
  6. stop code system thread exception not handled

stop code system thread exception not handled: today i was just chilling in discord on my laptop 5 months old and i launched valorant which i play eveday and i got this blue screen. i rebooted my pc ..and it turned on. what should i do now..?...
  7. Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys: Just connected xfinity x fi gateway. Connection is working and so are tvs and phones connected to the internet. Turned on computer and got the stop code error and a blue screen. Not sure if this is due to the new modem. Tried restarting it several times and tried to get some...
  8. BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.: Can somebody please guide me on how to fix this issue. My laptop "always" crashes now when I share my screen in a Teams Meeting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/e9b304d0-f562-4c39-a2ff-9a473336299d
  9. BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.

BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.: Can somebody please guide me on how to fix this issue. My laptop "always" crashes now when I share my screen in a Teams Meeting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/e9b304d0-f562-4c39-a2ff-9a473336299d
  10. Stop Code: System thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: System thread Exception Not Handled: Dear HP Support team, I am having an issue with my laptop Model Info: HP Pavilion-17-ab292ms. Issue Details: from time to time, the laptop reboot by itself and showing the attached photo "blue screen with some errors found, and Stop Code: System thread Exception Not...