Windows 10: Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically

Discus and support Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im facing this issue from the day when my laptop screen got freezed and i forced the shutdown. After that the other day when i tried to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Satvik Dessai, Oct 17, 2024 at 12:22 AM.

1. Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically

Im facing this issue from the day when my laptop screen got freezed and i forced the shutdown. After that the other day when i tried to open the valorent it opened fine but as soon as i enter the game the laptop gets a sudden restart. My spec are:-windows11ryzen 58gb ram1tb ssdnvidia 1650 Reliablity moniter says:-windows stopped workingwindows was not properly shut downshut down unexpedtedlyi request please help me with this

:)

Satvik Dessai, Oct 17, 2024 at 12:22 AM
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

3. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly lagged

the whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?

ProjectFireeee, Oct 17, 2024 at 12:34 AM
  4. Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically

Bro how laptop is looking and shutdowning automatically i tried to search in YouTube and also tried there method but no use it's only happens when i play lol or valorent

Bro how laptop is looking and shut downing automatically i tried to search in YouTube and also tried there method but no use it's only happens when i play lol or valorent

Mahesh Babu Gattu, Oct 17, 2024 at 12:34 AM
Thema:

Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically

1. Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically - Similar Threads - Laptop Reboots while

2. Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Reboots while playing Valorent Automatically: Im facing this issue from the day when my laptop screen got freezed and i forced the shutdown. After that the other day when i tried to open the valorent it opened fine but as soon as i enter the game the laptop gets a sudden restart. My spec are:-windows11ryzen 58gb ram1tb...
  3. Laptop shuts down while playing valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down while playing valorant: Whenever i do something else, my laptop works fine and in other games as well, but when i play queue competitive matchmaking, it restarts my laptop automatically...
  4. Laptop shuts down while playing valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down while playing valorant: Whenever i do something else, my laptop works fine and in other games as well, but when i play queue competitive matchmaking, it restarts my laptop automatically...
  5. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant: Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly laggedthe whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?...
  6. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant: Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly laggedthe whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?...
  7. Pc rebooting when playing valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc rebooting when playing valorant: so my pc just rebooted by itself and when i check the reliability history i get this error codeThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000004477, 0x0000000100000047, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  8. Pc rebooting when playing valorant

Pc rebooting when playing valorant: so my pc just rebooted by itself and when i check the reliability history i get this error codeThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000004477, 0x0000000100000047, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  9. BSOD while playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Valorant: Valorant crashes to BSOD after a couple of minutes. Windows shows different errors every time, including "Kernel Security Check Failure", "System thread exception not handled" etc. I have tried updating my drivers and OS, and even did a clean install, but the problem persists...
  10. BSOD while playing Valorant

BSOD while playing Valorant: Valorant crashes to BSOD after a couple of minutes. Windows shows different errors every time, including "Kernel Security Check Failure", "System thread exception not handled" etc. I have tried updating my drivers and OS, and even did a clean install, but the problem persists...